Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dr. frink one

MSK FLICKS

YO FOO U BE JOKIN DA MS-GAYZ 4 REELZ!!!!!!!!!

TOYZ B SWETIN DEEZ FOOZ NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REVOK AINT NEVR BOMBD, SABER AINT REEL, RIME IS A FAKE KUMERSHAL SELL-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLEE REEL MS-GAY IS DA TRU BOMBA SKREW KING BRING DA BIG TINGZ TO DA DOM PESE SON NAH MEEN!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

REEL BOMBAZ UNIT TO BATLE DEEZ FAKE WANKSTAZ BRING DA TRU SKILZ TO DA BATLE N TIME 4 SUM AKSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man learn to speak proper english nigga

AN FUK DAT WEEK NIGA WESTSIDERIDAZ ONLEE TING U RIDN IZ MS-GAYZ DIK HOMO FAGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BERN U TOYZ SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOOK IT U HATIN FOO!! I MUS BE DOIN SUMTHIN RIGHT IF U GOT MA NAME IN YO MOUTH. U JUS MAD CAUSE U AINT GETTIN PROPS FOR YOUR SKILLZ FROM DA TOP DOGZ!! JUS LIKE MA PEOPLES BEFORE ME I WILL CLIMB UP DA RANKS THROUGH THE SEVENTH LETTER DYNASTIE!! MA HOMIE REKAL IZ GONNA TAKE ME TO ONE OF THERE KNOWN GALLERIES AN I AM GONNA SHOW DEM HOW SERIO I TAKE DIS SHIT!!!

ON DA REELZ I SO COMITTED TO DIS THAT I NAMED GAVE MY NEWBORN SON DA MIDDLE NAME SABER!! THEY GONNA CALL HIM JS FO JULIO SABER!!!! SO WHEN I BRING MA FAMILY TO THE NEXT KNOWN GALLERY I GONNA GO UP TO SABER AN INTRADUCE HIM TO MA SON SABER!!! AND WHEN I DO I WILL SHOW HIM MA BLACKBOOK. ONCE HE SEES HOW DEEP MA SKILLZ R AN HOW SERIO I AM WIT DA FAM DEY ARE DEF GONNA WANT TO CONNEC ON SOME PRODOS! WHO KNOWS MAYBE ME AN MY SON WILL BOTH BE MSK'S FO LIFE!!!! SO ENVY ME SPRAYTRICK CAUS U JUS A HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AY YO YALL ON SOME FAKE SHIT MSK IZ KOOL BUT THE REAL SHIT IN LA IZ TKO AND AGH BITCHIZ!!! IM ALMOST IN AGH KRU AND SOON I BE IN TKO 818! IM DOWN WIT ALL DEM 818 FOOZ. IM STAYIN SIPPIN ON DAT SIZZUP AND STAY WITH BLUNTS ROLLED ALL DAY BITCH! FUCC WIT ME N GET DELT A METAL SHOWER FOO!

• Like 1

I think you gentlemen have some very valid and edifying remarks. It would be in the best interest of the entire board if you shared freely with the rest of the site. Let them understand the knowledge you've gained from the streetz.

I think you gentlemen have some very valid and edifying remarks. It would be in the best interest of the entire board if you shared freely with the rest of the site. Let them understand the knowledge you've gained from the streetz.

EY FOO Y U TRIING 2 B AL SMART N SHIT I TINK U TRIING 2 B FUNI N SHIT FOO WE FINA BLAST DA SPRAY ON YA DOM PESE WIT DA FAME TYM 4 SUN AKSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 1

The entertainment value of this thread has reached a new high... Just trying to guess which msk are behind which joke. Thank you for brightening my day

• Like 1

delete your 12oz account, no one on here is gonna buy any of your computer products your selling. wtf is 12oz coming to, it should go back to only people can register if they were invited

EY FOO Y U TRIING 2 B AL SMART N SHIT I TINK U TRIING 2 B FUNI N SHIT FOO WE FINA BLAST DA SPRAY ON YA DOM PESE WIT DA FAME TYM 4 SUN AKSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey why you mad ? it aint his fault your to retarded to understand what he is talking about numbnuts

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now