MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think "selling out", is when you compromise your work.

Like when Metallica all got haircuts on the same day and their sound changed to more pop.

I don't think any MSK styles have gotten soft. Things look to have actually developed a lot further.

Besides, I bet 9 outta 10 people typing 'sell-outs', are still teenagers. I would've prolly been typing the same shit 20 years ago. I'd prolly even type more.

bigg upps to nekst and fuck the rest......................shut the fuck up with the whole getting money shit...........thats the fucken problem.......................i can just imagine yall fucks defending ya money......when we have to face serious charges,all around the god-damn U.S.A,AND our YOUNG-INS WATCH YALL NIGGAS .....THAT HAD IT EASY BACK IN TH 90'S............ CRUSH SHIT like its a fucking shopping spree...............its psychology bitches...example, how many fans do msk have on earth? answer that.............money corrupts............and fuck you if you call me a hater, i love haters! haters are the reason why i exist................yall niggas know what the triple og,s in the graff game think.