Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dr. frink one

MSK FLICKS

its true

if any of you have heard of MDR from SD, it started out as a rollerblading crew

BBEL

OH SHIT DUDE

Cros1 is/was down with them and used to put their vids and trailers at the end of the old Freestyle Session bboy tapes

idk shit about SD or rolllerblading but tons of bboys from around the world during that era saw all those rollerblading vids hahaha

• Like 1

Either way, everybody got off topic. As far as the stealing of names goes, whoever had it first should be the one to use it. I'm not sure how long either of them have been using "Rime" for, but I do think I remember seeing a throw up by the Rime by me at least a year and a half ago. So he's definitely not a toy. I'll see if I can get a flick of it to post.

Oh, so you were serious?! I thought you were being sarcastic!!! Shit! LOL

Have you even looked at the Rime flicks in this thread. Dated all the way back before 1997. The first Rime MSK throw I remember seeing was in 95 or 96 in Scribble Magazine or maybe While you were sleeping.

Didn't he join MSK like in the early 00's? I'm sure it was like a RIME KCW throwie you saw. But for CharlieSnaplin, seriously do some research. He didn't start writing that a couple of years ago. He's had his time with that name. I'm not saying he's the first, but he's had it longer than that guy you saw up. Peace.

its true

if any of you have heard of MDR from SD, it started out as a rollerblading crew

BBEL

it didnt start as a rollerblading crew. one of the dudes in it was a pro rollerblader who made rollerblading videos and threw graff in them. you should know your history before you speak on shit, especially since you live there

it didnt start as a rollerblading crew. one of the dudes in it was a pro rollerblader who made rollerblading videos and threw graff in them. you should know your history before you speak on shit, especially since you live there

I had BBell's pager number back in the day. Haha

----Shima

• Like 1

I rollerblade, I've been in rollerblading since 1999. Its a huge part of my life and I can't let go of it. Sure you all may think its homo, retarded, or any other various bullshit, but to us its what we do. Its like graffiti, or cars, or guitar, or whatever the fuck. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you gotta hate on it. Only bandwagon fucks knock shit they don't know shit about.

My two cents.

Cool story, bro. Talk to me when you take out your tampon, cheers.

thats the way it was explained to me by a rollerblader or two and ive mentioned it to writers without it being disputed

como si como sa

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now