MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revok should make a video of him painting one of those crazy ass pieces on a rooftop or one of the other thousand of incredible spots he hits. he would make mad loot.

anyone in or know someone or knows him or anyone else in MSK/AWR that knows about how they paint, tell us a story or some shit about that.

teaser

THIS IS HOW THE WEST WAS WON... HEY CHIEF NICE POST!! WHERE IS TLOKO AND TRIBE FLIKAS AT?? THEY HAVE BEEN CRUSHING DOWN OVER HERE.. SEEN NEW PRODUCTIONS THAT AINT EVEN ON THE NET GOT SOME FLICKS MYSELF.. WISH I HAD A SCANNER BUT HEY LIFE GOES ON.. SABER AND SCREW FLEXED DOWNHERE ASWELL KEEP IT FRESH AND SO KLEAN!! PEACE COMANDANTE!!:D ;) ;)

Word - nice stuff, but it should have been the Revok and Sever post or something - if u're gonna represent MSK then do it right, and get all the boys in!!! Saber is the coolest - dope personality too! Push is mad cool with sick styles aswell, and how could u ever omit GKAE! Mad king!!! Full dedication - and dope person too. If Tyke IS MSK aswell, I like his stuff, but yo - Saber and Gkae are my faves, from all levels!!!

Muthaphukin Supadope Kings

• 2 years later...