MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Michael had millions of $$$ to pay off childs mothers! You people are fucking crazy. The guy molested CHILDREN. If he wasn't rich and famous, he'd be in jail where he belonged. Are you guys serious? You give that much of a fuck that he died? He was a FREAK.

Enjoy your day. :)

• Like 1

I agree. Michael had millions of $$$ to pay off childs mothers! You people are fucking crazy. The guy molested CHILDREN. If he wasn't rich and famous, he'd be in jail where he belonged. Are you guys serious? You give that much of a fuck that he died? He was a FREAK.

Enjoy your day. :)

word. a lot of "not so greats are dead" that doesnt change what they did in their lifetime. He was a sick fucking man.

as for the 100 can offer. it stand regardless of how you feel about it. you cant ride revoks dick and talk shit on how he handles his shit at the same time.

interpretation, thought, action.

dude made his decision on how to handle it. Hopefully they find out who it is dissing their shit, and handle them accordingly.

on the bright side, painting shit is whats up.

REVOK:

Chill out dude. If u been runnin game for 20 years, then u know damn well there's gunna be the little fucks trying to fuck with your shit, period - in every aspect of life. You guys paint so damn much (and so well) even people simply crossing your shit out can't keep up with it. Stop acting like a child b - like the ones raggin you.

You're fucking old dude. You should be wayyyyyyyy over this petty bullshit. Shit, you make me wanna rag ur shit for even talkin like that (publicly). Ur nasty with it and been doin it so long and have helped build up a legendary crew.

Leave the bullshit to the 14 year old kids who have nothing but some kmart cans and the internet.

That's Word.

- revok's mentor

MY MENTOR?... REALLY!??? -WHO ARE YOU?

TALKING TO THE POLICE IS SNITCHING... A WRITER GIVING ANOTHER WRITER INFO ABOUT A PERSONAL BEEF IS ANOTHER STORY.

333ln9i.jpg

THIS TRAV IS AWESOME.

I think that 100 can reward is bullshit, the person who gets that is a snitch in my mind, its not like these guys have never had a piece hacked before. Giving information in return for a reward is snitching, plain and simple. If thats how you get it done that fine, but knowing that OG's like Revok endorse snitching takes him down a few pegs in my book for sure. i would think that this petty toy bullshit wouldnt trouble them so much. What would you have done in the days before the internet, damn thats a rant and a half, but i guess snitching really gets me going

• Like 1

ok so lets pretend im a toy. "Can some one tell me where revok lives, I want to see what a baller he is and what kind of car he drives cause im a wierd fucking little toy. Help me out some one." On this web page some one will actually give me that info, and I would call that kid/adult a rat/snitch/toy/informant whatever you wanto call it.

Regardless of the bullshit and the comments when michael was in his prime he was pushing style hard, like many people who have great power it takes a tole on peoples sanity, plus did any of you fucks live his life no, so what ever is said publicly about what he does cant be taken seriously, only he knows what happend, and now that can rest with him in the land of true art masters.

the revok shit shouldnt be such a big deal there internet junkies

if the internet 12 ounce era didnt pop off it would be a diff storie

but you guys like to let your balls hang out only when there digital......

revok do what u got to do..... as long as u dont have a badge it doesnt matter what goes down that shit stays on the street

my 2cent....like typing on an internet forum matters....

yall really think revok cares what kids on a forum think about how he chooses to handle his shit no....bottom line is he will still paint all over the world kinging shit, maken money and still painting better than all of yall and me with his left hand nuff said michael jackson...rip til you became a freak

ok so lets pretend im a toy. "Can some one tell me where revok lives, I want to see what a baller he is and what kind of car he drives cause im a wierd fucking little toy. Help me out some one." On this web page some one will actually give me that info, and I would call that kid/adult a rat/snitch/toy/informant whatever you wanto call it.

From this it sounds like he lives in your dreams...