MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then do a piece and hide out with a blunt and catch them with a beat down like the good old days this internet is fucking everyones head up

real good fucking classic shit gets dissed all the time

some toy is dissing my good shit right now i'll catch him or one of my boys will and the reward is whats in his pockets or his toy crew

if you need to update a reward it's not working

i'd beat the fucker for you if i seen him or anyone dissing some good shit ***FOR FREE***

thats the game we play .. some people suck that bad thats the only way they can make a name for themselves

no one will have respect for the sucker that tells either i wouldn't even give him the cans i'd call him a snitch and slap him . pat him on the back and send him home to his mama

it should be 100 cans for some blood then you'll have security guards at your pieces

forgot to write FOR FREE and i don't even know these fools

young bucks better respect the classics because thats where you learned from and the classics that are still breathin this paint are coming up with newer fresher styles quicker than the new jacks learn your history, WE ALREADY DID THAT

let me quote oldschoolems before he got banned for bombing this website because all the toys are taking advantage of this shit and can't come up with fresher styles when all this shit is right in front of you

INSPIRATION = MSK

BUMP REVOK

OLDSCHOOLEMS*REAL*WRITERS

Banned

Re: boston's sketch thread - 06-12-2009, 10:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could never burn the classic thread fool ( young grasshopper )

because thats where you all got your style from.

Oh no I'm wrong then where did you learn about graff. I know you be studying that shit.

Just as we did the fools before us and then we tweaked it a bit just like you all did ....

The ones who made a name tweaked it a lot. Got their own style.

I can copy anyones handstyle you see but can you copy mine? and I have my own this is my style. fuck yours

See the same fucking letters much and arrows and extensions.

Graffiti can't go too far unless your not scared to take it there and be all critisized on the fucking internet. gay

Worry about what people think of your writing style ---- F__k them write over them bitches

i cant believe everyone is jocking a guy who has been molesting kids for decades. i dont care how good you can sing. if you molest kid then its a green light, and were suposed to morn him cause he had mad hits in the 80'?s. what the fuck?. thats sad. if he didnt have the money to pay off all those poor sick kids family's he woulda been locked up years ago and got stabbed for being a childmolester! like kat williams said "FUCK MICHAEL! FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM! WALKING AROUND SMELLING LIKE YOUNG BOYS BOOTY HOLES!"

Agreed, Preach on!

i cant believe everyone is jocking a guy who has been molesting kids for decades. i dont care how good you can sing. if you molest kid then its a green light, and were suposed to morn him cause he had mad hits in the 80'?s. what the fuck?. thats sad. if he didnt have the money to pay off all those poor sick kids family's he woulda been locked up years ago and got stabbed for being a childmolester! like kat williams said "FUCK MICHAEL! FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM! WALKING AROUND SMELLING LIKE YOUNG BOYS BOOTY HOLES!"

Wonder if ICR has someting to do with the slashing since they been dissing on CHUNK???

just my 2 cents

if it was us believe me it would say ICR.. As for us dissing Chunk if it ain't your busniess don't worry about it.. Just my 2 cents and please believe if the MSK's think it was us they know how to get a hold of us..

If you had not advertised so much about your shit getting dissed and had just sat on the roof or in the bushes your problems would already be solved. You don't always got to use the new technology to figure out your problems.....sometimes the old ways work best. In this case keeping quiet and camping out would have done wonders. You know this toy is on a vacation now.

Cant believe motherfuckers like you are still talkin shit after he passed.... Have nothing good to say SHUT THE FCK UP!! and say nothing...He is dead.....have some respect.....

RIP MICHAEL

REVOK:

Chill out dude. If u been runnin game for 20 years, then u know damn well there's gunna be the little fucks trying to fuck with your shit, period - in every aspect of life. You guys paint so damn much (and so well) even people simply crossing your shit out can't keep up with it. Stop acting like a child b - like the ones raggin you.

You're fucking old dude. You should be wayyyyyyyy over this petty bullshit. Shit, you make me wanna rag ur shit for even talkin like that (publicly). Ur nasty with it and been doin it so long and have helped build up a legendary crew.

Leave the bullshit to the 14 year old kids who have nothing but some kmart cans and the internet.

That's Word.

- revok's mentor