MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't snitching to the cops or ratting to authority. Shit, if your shit you put lots of work on got diss, wouldn't you want to know who it is; especially if these toys fucking your shit up aren't even brave enough to leave a name or crew?! I understand because of the reward involved, but shit, if they have it, why not offer it? I'm not justifying what they're doing, but enough is enough with these lame toys dissing pieces and murals just because! I'd want to know who they are too to fuck them up!!!! But hey, if you're against this, then don't worry about it. Simple as that.

then do a piece and hide out with a blunt and catch them with a beat down like the good old days this internet is fucking everyones head up

real good fucking classic shit gets dissed all the time

some toy is dissing my good shit right now i'll catch him or one of my boys will and the reward is whats in his pockets or his toy crew

if you need to update a reward it's not working

i'd beat the fucker for you if i seen him or anyone dissing some good shit

thats the game we play .. some people suck that bad thats the only way they can make a name for themselves

no one will have respect for the sucker that tells either i wouldn't even give him the cans i'd call him a snitch and slap him . pat him on the back and send him home to his mama

it should be 100 cans for some blood then you'll have security guards at your pieces

broke motherfuckers that live for this shit

that steal for this shit

jump the turnstile for this shit

run across the highway

stay out all night in crackville

carry a knife

remeber those days - some still live it

offer them suckers 100 cans for some BLOOD

I'M A GROWN MAN WITH A BUSINESS TO RUN.... I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 11 NIGHTS SITTING ON ROOFTOPS/HIDING IN BUSHES WITH A BAT WAITING FOR THESE COCKSUCKERS. IF YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE ITS WELL WORTH A DECENT CHUNK OF MY PAINT STOCK.

IVE BEEN RACKING,BOMBING, AND BATTLING/BRAWLING FOR GRAFFITI FOR 20 YEARS... MOST GUYS WOULD HAVE BURNT OUT LONG AGO....

WHOEVER THESE BITCH-MADE, PUSSY, JEALOUS, HATERS ARE DISSING OUR SHIT WILL GET IT SOONER OR LATER... I'M OUT THERE FIXING THE WALL IN THE DAYLIGHT, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR MY CREW THEN COME TELL ME ABOUT IT.... OR AT LEAST HAVE THE BALLS TO LEAVE YOUR NAME WHEN YOU SCRIBBLE ON OUR SHIT.

P1080457.jpg

ON ANOTHER NOTE... AROE IN NEW DHELI, INDIA!!!

ATTENTION (INTERNET) WRITERS

smash anyones face in instantly when you see them doing some

out of pocket shit

and if your a bitch motherfucker that crosses dudes with crew names

and your handstyles not unique enough for suckers to know its you

then you are a bitch

think norm might of done it for Arek.... they both did a huge blockbuster down 95 in bmore years ago......

both are ill...........

and bump this shit.....

"IVE BEEN RACKING,BOMBING, AND BATTLING/BRAWLING FOR GRAFFITI FOR 20 YEARS... MOST GUYS WOULD HAVE BURNT OUT LONG AGO...."......

passion for the real...a hobby for the fake......

then do a piece and hide out with a blunt and catch them with a beat down like the good old days this internet is fucking everyones head up

real good fucking classic shit gets dissed all the time

some toy is dissing my good shit right now i'll catch him or one of my boys will and the reward is whats in his pockets or his toy crew

if you need to update a reward it's not working

i'd beat the fucker for you if i seen him or anyone dissing some good shit

thats the game we play .. some people suck that bad thats the only way they can make a name for themselves

no one will have respect for the sucker that tells either i wouldn't even give him the cans i'd call him a snitch and slap him . pat him on the back and send him home to his mama

it should be 100 cans for some blood then you'll have security guards at your pieces

reeeeeallll taaaalk!

but paying people to nark on other people? where do we draw the line. im not talking shit, just when i heard the whole "reward for information leading to...." on revoks blog it sounded like what the crimestoppers hotline says. ya know?

nobody asked to report them to the police or make the info public. LA is a big city, it'd be pretty hard to figure something like this out on your own.