MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In SMOG's defense, he hasn't done shit in years. And I do mean years! So how do you expect him to just pick up a can and be as good as he once was, let alone like all the rest of the MSK heads who have expanded into different diverse styles since those days?

-YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...

DO YOU KIDS ACTUALLY THINK SKREW... A WRITER WHO HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 20 YEARS BIT THIS TOY'S PIECE THAT WAS PAINTED ON A FUCKING TARP??? -LOOK AT THE KID'S TAG(WITH A MARKER AT THAT) ON HIS PIECE! -I THINK ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN WRITING MORE THAN A FEW WEEKS WHO BIT WHO....

C'mon Mr. I was only kidding. :lol:

Long days and pleasant nights.

In SMOG's defense, he hasn't done shit in years. And I do mean years! So how do you expect him to just pick up a can and be as good as he once was, let alone like all the rest of the MSK heads who have expanded into different diverse styles since those days?

I WASNT TALKING SHIT ABOUT SMOG, BUT THE DUDE WHO SAID "IT AINT ALL ABOUT IRONLAK AND MONTANA" IS STUPID WHEN ALMOST THIS WHOLE CREW IS SPONSERED BY THEM. IF HES OLDSCHOOL THEN I UNDERSTAND. BUT SAYING THAT IS DUMB. THATS MY 2CENTS, IM OUT AND WILL STOP CLUTTERING UP THIS THREAD