MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever happend to saber.....................................................

seems he retired from the illegal shit... he put in more illegal work than most ever will.. no explanation is necessary..

too bad tho, he definitely was a dope one to see regular new shit by!

that GK shit is played out.

Not for nothing, alot of those old Gkae pics have been published and posted way too much. I like to think its cuz people like them so much. I do wish some other flicks would pop up though. All the heavens and more freeway shots would be cool. How about some Gank shots? Even harder to come by. People didnt really flick shit like that (bombing) back then. Flicks from those years, of all LA bombers, are all a little scarce. The shots that keep getting posted are all either Flickr or google-image-search. Whos willing to post some personal stock?

Not for nothing, alot of those old Gkae pics have been published and posted way too much. I like to think its cuz people like them so much. I do wish some other flicks would pop up though. All the heavens and more freeway shots would be cool. How about some Gank shots? Even harder to come by. People didnt really flick shit like that (bombing) back then. Flicks from those years, of all LA bombers, are all a little scarce. The shots that keep getting posted are all either Flickr or google-image-search. Whos willing to post some personal stock?

YOU! We know you all got the golden stash... Juse and Gank for days I'm sure.

did no one notice that I posted those GK flicks?

some dude, the only flicks I have of GK shit in my personal stock are all ones that have been posted before. I would bet that a lot of hard copy flicks from that era are gone or, like mine, would just be duplicated from shit you can find on flickr or by just being competent at searching the web.

flickr has some Gank:

2549775160_f8d75f77d2.jpg?v=0

3473573415_8e64ef5e46_o.jpg

3557515605_565a9194f7_b.jpg

3175537212_05ea9bc75f_o.jpg

Does Power ever come on here? I bet he's got some goods.

YOU! We know you all got the golden stash... Juse and Gank for days I'm sure.

I never really did a good job of getting my stuff. Not even today. Shits drives a few of my close friends crazy. That said, most of those more played shots were originally taken by me but lost and or duplicated over time. My flick collection consists mostly of shit I steal online or things people send me.

I like the idea of putting stuff out there and seeing what comes back. Keeps things less contrived and free. Some memories are better left as just that, memories. If you got some secret gems though, post'em.

It's crazy in Downtown L.A. right now!!! New shit from anyone you can think about from MSK! I've seen things from REVOK, RIME, SEVER, HAEL, POSE, CEAZE, HENSE, NEKST, SKREW, ROID, NORM, GARY, TRAV, EKLIPS, WANTO, QP, BUDS, KICK, SECT, EWOK, SMOG, SIVA, HAVOK, FATE, RISK, AROE, ZES, PYSA, AUGOR, PUSH, TOM, ALOY, DAME, REYES, STEEL, SHIVER, BUS, plus shout outs to TRIGZ, & AGUA. There's a couple of names I can't read, too. Still haven't seen some CHUNK, KRUSH, SABER, RETNA, VEW 32, ELSER, MQUE, GRIME, CIDER, ERIKO, or BUCK 50. Too many pictures to look at and take, so I'm just going to give you Guerillaone's flickr link to check them out yourselves. Enjoy and props to Guerillaone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guerillaonedotcom/