MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

COME ON KIDDIES...HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS?...22? -23 MAYBE?...SELLING OUT? -HOW DO YOU FIGURE? -WHAT EXACTLY IS SELLING OUT TO YOU? -GETTING PAID? OR COMPROMISING YOUR INTEGRITY AND BELIEFS?....IF YOU THINK THE LATTER, THEN PLEASE GIVE US AN EXAMPLE OF HOW RIME OR ANYONE ELSE AFFILIATED WITH THE T7L FAM HAS DONE SO....CONSIDERING THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST ACTIVE WRITERS BOTH ILLEGAL AND LEGAL AROUND. BUT IF YOU THINK IT IS SELLING OUT TO GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO AND HAVE SACRIFICED FOR THAN I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE. RIME AND THE MAJORITY OF THE MSK-AWR-T7L FAMILY HAVE BEEN DOING GRAFFITI FOR 15 PLUS YEARS....HOW MANY OF YOU YOUNG, NAIVE, HATERS CAN CLAIM THE SAME? -THAT MEANS LOTS OF JAIL TIME, DESTROYED RELATIONSHIPS, AND A WHOLE LOT OF BEING BROKE, AND OR REAL HUSTLING TO STAY ALIVE AND KEEP PAINTING IN THE STREETS...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG FOR EATING??? THEY ARE NOT DOING "ART" UNDER A FALSE PRETENSE...ACTUALLY LIKE IN RIME'S CASE PER SAY, HE IS JUST DOING EXACTLY WHAT IT IS HE DOES...ON THE STREET, AND ADIDAS IS PAYING HIM FOR IT! -WHAT A GET -OVER!!! -I APPLAUD HIM!!!.:lol: :lol: :lol:

truth.

quit being jealous little girls about it. go be hardcore and paint your suburban soundwalls, but make sure all your paint is racked, stick it to the mannn!

fucking rookies...

How about full colour subway WC's?

If I can do it they can too.

If these guys think they can pimp graffiti like a bitch, doesn't mean I have to agree.

To all the haters.. MSK and cats like Rime, Revok and Saber and many others have done more to push the boundaries of graffiti than you ass monkeys ever will.. Serious.. You're on a board bitching about mother fuckers selling out.. Get a grip and check that bullshit.. That's cool.. You got your own hardcore thoughts.. Stay dope and unknown.. It's better that way..

In my opionion, graffiti need all elemante to survive itself. It needs it fantastic piecers, or wildstyle kings, or straight letter bandits, the all around kids, the throwie mongers, the new kids, the "street art" people, the stencilers, the gang graff, the scribblers, the taggers and anybody else.

Graffiti is a fuckn free for all.

Who the fuck is anyone to say about what someone else does to some wall in the middle of the night.(or day if your fresh), Everybody get in the work no matter how you get it in. Live for it and be about it. Its your own self out there and do it for you.

Fuck anything else.

Correct! bump MSK AWR T7L TATS(kinda tats) and anybody on the hustle getting that $ or the block puttin in work for this shit that we love ...graff is a job might as well get paid for it, besides having money in the bank is way better than just wantin it in there.