freight train alternatives

nelACKson

so at the place where i work we use aprons....all our aprons are owned by one company ...they collect the dirty aprons, wash them, then redistribute them...anyway, you dont get the same aprons back....so ive been tagging some of the aprons at work with a sharpie and sure enough, last week, my man alberto (he writes dope1 ) cought one of my tags at his work! so its like trains. try it...and i knowthe company that owns our aprons is nationwide....its tight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Aerosol.Haze

or you could do it on freights ?

but then he wouldnt be on this next level shit... cmon now. just wait, in 15 years people will be remembering him as the first king of aprons, an innovator, just like they look back on the first subway kings. im getting in now, before its too late.

whe i used to unload trucks id tag the insides.

and once while unloading a truck at the store i worked at i saw some graffiti about my old boss from a totally different store in a different city liking little boys underwear. coolest graffiti ever

Originally posted by nelACKson

so at the place where i work we use aprons....all our aprons are owned by one company ...they collect the dirty aprons, wash them, then redistribute them...anyway, you dont get the same aprons back....so ive been tagging some of the aprons at work with a sharpie and sure enough, last week, my man alberto (he writes dope1 ) cought one of my tags at his work! so its like trains. try it...and i knowthe company that owns our aprons is nationwide....its tight.

My job does the same thing... but its not a nationwide company tho...

money is great to tag on (though you'll probably never catch your shit no matter how many you do)

tagging inside cabs is pimp (for us city folk)

greyhound buses (inside and out)

garbage trucks

and how bout those magazines they give you on airplanes (next level shit)

• 4 weeks later...

tagging money will get you know were but a federal case on your ass plus when money is tampered with the simply discarded and new bills are ordered. the WM(if im correct) trash bins dont get buffed thats a good local frate alter ego.

I hit the dolla bills too..word up, but only when Im bored, with nothing to do, on a rainy night..theres a site somewhere that you can trace your bills too, just like tracing freights.....hot shit...

I think this is it.....

www.wheresgeorge.com:yum:

^^^^ if you're hitting up money, it will stay in the system for some time..especially as long as it's readable, and useable..I've seen bills old, from states away..the longevity is more than you think dude..how mant bank tellers look at both sides of a bill? haha

and how bout those magazines they give you on airplanes (next level shit)

i travel for a living. im all over that one.

the magazines are actuallay periodical...but them saftey information cards. i wonder if they will let me thru security with a sharpie.

write really raw shit on the most unlooked at places in a hotel room ... so when granny drops her teeth on the floor and looks up to turn on the lamp and sees .... " fuck the diseased" written on the lamp shade .. she goes into convulsions and dies

Archived