Mel Farr Superstar!

Ski Mask

http://www.1800melfarr.com/images/lilmelright.gif'>

I was watching a few minutes of a special on marvin gaye, and they were talking to an old friend of his....mel farr. I burst out laughing when they showed him cause he runs a bunch of car dealerships in detroit, and had some of the fucking cheesiest comercials I've ever seen. including guest spots with the really desperate members of the jackson family. I laughed so hard cause its a name I havent heard in ages. I've never lived in detroit, but up until about 4-5 years ago we got our NBC and CBS feeds from detroit...so we were exposed to the wonder that is mel farr...

I know theres a few detroit people on here who know...anyways...I doubt anyone found that funny but me...

feel free to talk about your local "mel farr" or any other nutjob store owners with cheap cheezy commercials. I know rochester has a few...I forget the name, but theres a supermarket commercial where the owner kicks out "mr. high prices" which is some guy in what looks like a bad mexican wrestling costume...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mel far is a con man gone big.he preys upon the poor community that he tends to do buissiness in.advertising"no credit no prblem,bad credit, no problem,backruptsy,no problem,just bring a check stub and 300$down"then he puts remote controls on the engines,the first time your late on a payment financed through him, your car wont start untill you pay!just one of many low blow tactics.fuck mel.and im from detroit originally so i know whats up on him.fuck mel.

• 8 years later...

8 + years later I can finally find them on youtube!

outtakes and raw footage of Mel Farr with Tito and Jermaine Jackson

SINBAD! - back when he was only known from A Different World

and some regular commercials without "celebrities"

I'm sure none of you care, but I ran across these while youtubing and it made me laugh. I knew I had posted about it long ago.

props on the ancient resurrection, those videos are hilarious.

when i was growing up the worst weirdest low budget commercial that stands out in memory was "space farms zoo and museum" campy crapy strange. i youtubed and searched around but to no avail. it was some shitty petting zoo in jersey i think.

i remember these, dont know if they were nation wide but somewhat related.

earl scheib

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uCDV8OWRQA

that cape hahahaha

i also vaguely remember a commercial for a different car dealership that contained a cartoon cowboy dude & his dog, and had a catchy little jingle that went something like this.. "here dog, c'mon dog! me & my dog's gon go down to telegraph roooooad, right nooooooow, get a good deeeeeaaaaal."

mel far is a con man gone big.he preys upon the poor community that he tends to do buissiness in.advertising"no credit no prblem,bad credit, no problem,backruptsy,no problem,just bring a check stub and 300$down"then he puts remote controls on the engines,the first time your late on a payment financed through him, your car wont start untill you pay!just one of many low blow tactics.fuck mel.and im from detroit originally so i know whats up on him.fuck mel.

i remember hearing about that....cats driving on the freeway and then...."coast"... engine, turned off.

they soon made it illegal for him to do that.

..dude just looked shady.

that cape hahahaha

i also vaguely remember a commercial for a different car dealership that contained a cartoon cowboy dude & his dog, and had a catchy little jingle that went something like this.. "here dog, c'mon dog! me & my dog's gon go down to telegraph roooooad, right nooooooow, get a good deeeeeaaaaal."

i think it was more like..."tel-lee-graph-roooooaaaad"

..and you forgot the dog bark that brings it all together...

....hahaha.

http://www.1800melfarr.com/images/lilmelright.gif'>

I was watching a few minutes of a special on marvin gaye, and they were talking to an old friend of his....mel farr. I burst out laughing when they showed him cause he runs a bunch of car dealerships in detroit, and had some of the fucking cheesiest comercials I've ever seen. including guest spots with the really desperate members of the jackson family. I laughed so hard cause its a name I havent heard in ages. I've never lived in detroit, but up until about 4-5 years ago we got our NBC and CBS feeds from detroit...so we were exposed to the wonder that is mel farr...

I know theres a few detroit people on here who know...anyways...I doubt anyone found that funny but me...

feel free to talk about your local "mel farr" or any other nutjob store owners with cheap cheezy commercials. I know rochester has a few...I forget the name, but theres a supermarket commercial where the owner kicks out "mr. high prices" which is some guy in what looks like a bad mexican wrestling costume...

mel farr is a black juggallo.... he actually sang back up vocals on marvin gaye's "whats goin on" and marvin gaye was actually training with the lions during this period. sorry had to write a paper once on a local celebrity and i wrote it on marvin gaye.

Archived