Spotted 83

Beast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heat/Gsouth SSW

Rek(NSF)/Cerk SP flat

Sher? CMHX

A Golden West ridgie hicube stamped SSW with streaks by Bruiser, TSA, Onetime, Tie, Mr. Clean, Just or Jist, Kept hollow, Zealot, Torch, Retro, and more, all fit in one flick.

Lots of small crap on NRLX hicubes, can't somebody do a piece on those...

I'm a lousy bencher, I forget stuff or don't care to decipher mediocre stuff, and the mainline is a hike from here. When I bring paint to a spot I'm most interested in blank panels, if I'm trying to read something it's some crummy stamp I'm debating whether to go over. Selfish prick :crazy:

Guest rob deer
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Lots of small crap on NRLX hicubes, can't somebody do a piece on those...

thank you for at least stating that you catch these,

(ps no one spends too much paint on them around here cause they sit around way too long and then comeback way too often.) ha ha i got offended.

can you tell me if you ever see a stencil on the doors of em that say "leased to minnesota railcar soloutions" or someting to that effect? some of em round here do, others don't and i'm trying to figure out why we'd get some of the leased fleet and some of the pooled? fleet.

i seen a streak from april with a hatchet going through a skull on it on one of em, i dont' remember if it was stenciled of not. pretty cool eh.

good luck with the open panels...this is 2004 reconize!

seen last night while space crusing

daks/colt cnw box

?/?/?/else saltcarring private box (it was dark but the else jumped out)

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

here is who i caught today..

Joce

Dego

Hope Ears

Buket with a Biter throwie next to it

Snafu

Soer

Cars

Bulk/Joins ARMN

Fatso ARMN

Dut Gvsr

Srek/Rank ARMN

Else

Daks/Rib

Misle

Jekl

Esteme

Sorry i d fast today. can't remember the car types i had to go through the yard

---Yo Patch-------What state was the esteme train in. Hes a philly head. if you can post a Flick i would appreciate it. He's my boy....mad talented--

forgot about that but i flicked a enue-sk today..the sk said drunk monkey drunk drunk and the enue said -> he got me drinking!

oh and tonight there was this small white cat following us all the time so we took it with us to the yard..was pretty funny to have this baby cat creeping around the trains while we paint..

Joce

Dego

Hope Ears

Snafu

Soer

Cars

Bulk/Joins ARMN

Fatso ARMN

Dut Gvsr

Srek/Rank ARMN

Else

Daks/Rib

Misle

Jekl

Esteme

-----Yo Patch------- What state was the esteme train in. Hes a philly head. if you can post a Flick i would appreciate it. He's my boy....mad talented

Originally posted by WallDecoratR

Joce

Dego

Hope Ears

Snafu

Soer

Cars

Bulk/Joins ARMN

Fatso ARMN

Dut Gvsr

Srek/Rank ARMN

Else

Daks/Rib

Misle

Jekl

Esteme

-----Yo Patch------- What state was the esteme train in. Hes a philly head. if you can post a Flick i would appreciate it. He's my boy....mad talented

cali playa.i actually have caught 2 in the last week.The second has been around here for awhile now

so, I still see the regulars everyday... but lately...

Rumor seems to have a ton running

and, I never heard of him before but Baler just popped up, good work, nice colors but seemed like every other car was hit on the only fr8 I saw him on... everything from panels to a (99%) wholecar... just hope he's not heating one spot... still, fresh.

Lately I feel like the Army, I bench more trains before 10am than most people bench all day...

Also, I have truly discovered how crappy my digicam is... and that is TRULY crappy...

Archived