DO AWAY WITH COLUMBUS DAY

JELO_016

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IcedOutMocha

nice post....but you can go ahead and slit your wrists for the anti columbus day comment you fuck.

Thank you for the copliment on the flics but in America we are all allowed our own opinions. This is just one small example of where I derived mine from.

http://image.pbase.com/u/goldenwest/upload/401313.1a.jpg'>

thank you jelo .. you are not one of the ignoraint masses .. that believe what this foolish gov. tells them.. look deeper then the shallow stories told to you..

example: .. osama bin laden is a horrible person and i want him to pay for what has happened.. BUT! what you dont hear on teh news every day is about U.S.A. foriegn polices .. about them sending soldiers where they dotn belong and.. slaughtering villagers and raping women... they dont tell you .. taht the U.S.A .. gave the talaban weapons and support agaisnt the russians.. and once the talaban sent it up .. cuz they thought we had thier back... 2 weeks later .. we pack up and leave them to fend for them selves agasint russia... the biggest (and at that time one of the most properous) country in the world.. and that is the reason i dont fly an american flag... fuck that.. the U.S. gov. has double standards.. and pumps the American citizens full of propaganda ... almost worse then the nazi propiganda if you ask me.. (well mayb not ...)

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to acknowledge Howard Zinn's book, and its acuracy. Columbus is here in Hell with US. He was a slave trader and a pile of shit.

Cloumbus Day makes no sense and it never did. It is right to stick together as a nation in times such as these, but do not be blind to other injustices.

Guest WebsterUno

UNLEARN!

I remember when that guy smashed the Columbus statue in that Sleepy Little Town…whats it called? I forget, someone refresh my memory…San something? Oh well…good job on his part. and for the millionth time…FUCK COLUMBUS!!!!

I should scan in my Columbus Wanted poster, and post it here.:D

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

[ and pumps the American citizens full of propaganda ... almost worse then the nazi propiganda if you ask me.. (well mayb not ...) [/b]

Thanks alot, for the compliment... You might not be that far off on that statement either. When you get a chance flip to the section The Red Scare in the Howard Zinn reader. You might be surprised...

Archived