Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JELO_016

DO AWAY WITH COLUMBUS DAY

Guest platapie

dam that kapu tand king fr8 is a nice catch.

yay! for tars..

good post jelo..i dont like columbus day man..they say its a holiday..but then the busses run on regular time..? whats up with that ?

Guest IcedOutMocha

nice post....but you can go ahead and slit your wrists for the anti columbus day comment you fuck.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

rime, esteme, elk.. God bless america..

my new york just isnt the same.

thank you jelo .. you are not one of the ignoraint masses .. that believe what this foolish gov. tells them.. look deeper then the shallow stories told to you..

example: .. osama bin laden is a horrible person and i want him to pay for what has happened.. BUT! what you dont hear on teh news every day is about U.S.A. foriegn polices .. about them sending soldiers where they dotn belong and.. slaughtering villagers and raping women... they dont tell you .. taht the U.S.A .. gave the talaban weapons and support agaisnt the russians.. and once the talaban sent it up .. cuz they thought we had thier back... 2 weeks later .. we pack up and leave them to fend for them selves agasint russia... the biggest (and at that time one of the most properous) country in the world.. and that is the reason i dont fly an american flag... fuck that.. the U.S. gov. has double standards.. and pumps the American citizens full of propaganda ... almost worse then the nazi propiganda if you ask me.. (well mayb not ...)

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to acknowledge Howard Zinn's book, and its acuracy. Columbus is here in Hell with US. He was a slave trader and a pile of shit.

Cloumbus Day makes no sense and it never did. It is right to stick together as a nation in times such as these, but do not be blind to other injustices.

Guest WebsterUno

UNLEARN!

I remember when that guy smashed the Columbus statue in that Sleepy Little Town…whats it called? I forget, someone refresh my memory…San something? Oh well…good job on his part. and for the millionth time…FUCK COLUMBUS!!!!

I should scan in my Columbus Wanted poster, and post it here.:D

God bless ELK's mustache. That KAPUT is one of the fucking hottest ones I've seen from him. CORECT...it is in B/D.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this