SHOR AND HIS MOUTH

SAYR

Hey SHOR....... Whats Up with you saying Kwaz IS running his mouth about shit he dont know about? Im not trying to start BeeF, But You did go over a DWA bomb. He just said it was wack. And whats up with TINA, should I post it. You most def got better, I'll give you that, but dont go starting Beef. Cause if anyone should have Beef it should Be DWA. And If you wanted Beef, They would serve it to you any way you like it, but you most def get it, and all over you. When it comes down to style, they got more skill, can control, expeirence, time, and most of all respect, and from writters all over, and not just writters but admirers, of there sick ass style and abilities. So Keep it cool.HEY SHOR, GOTTA MINUTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

i didnt read anything you wrote!

but i'm sure that paragraph you wrote wont change shit between you and him. internet beef is wack attack, so go settle this off of this site.

Yeah. And CLOSE THIS THREAD.

i met kemoe after i painted the trailer, he had no problem with me..

its not your job to watch after kemoe either.. if you or kwaz have a problem learn to get a fucking email account and use it.. jesus FUCKING christ.....

Archived