Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YO YO I CAME BACK AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TO SEE HOW THIS GUIDE BE DOIN.  SHIT SCHOOL STOPPED LETTIN ME POST.    YA'LL I GOTTA ADMIT SOMETHIN' FROM MY HART TO YOURS.  WHEN I POSTED THIS I

Posted Images

i think im in love with gnometoys. his shit is so hard! you people could take some lessons from him. he is a true player 4 real. my idol. my dream sexual love slave even. oh boy i wish i could meet him someday. guess ill have to continue to play with markers until i can play with his spraycan.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

AS YOU LOOK AT THE ABOVE TAGGRAFFGRAFFING DRAWINGS, YOU MAY NOTICE THAT THEY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THAT'S RIGHT, THEY'RE ALL JUST PENNIES SHORT OF BEING FUCKING AWESOME, BUT NEED SOME EXTRA FRESHNESS AND STYLE BEFORE THEY ARE PAINTED ON THE HOUSES AND CARS OF THE SUBURBS. IN THIS GUIDE I HOPE TO SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN MAKE MAD DOPE STYLES AND IMPROVE.

IF YOU'VE BEEN GRAFFIN' FOR AWHILE YOU MIGHT ALREADY REALIZE THAT FIGURES 2-NEWTON DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ARROWS. BUT DID YOU KNWO THAT FIG 1 DUN'T HAVE ENOUGH EITHER111!!!!!?? ANOTHER PROBLEM IS THAT IN MOST OF THESE, NONE OF THE LETTERS ARE EVEN CONNECTED. A TRUE GRAFFER KNOWS THAT ALL LETTERS MUST BE CONNECTED TO EACHOTEHR AT ALL TIMES TO BE A TRUE STYLE.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A HOT DRAWING (I WRITE 'TAG') ALMOST READY TO BE PAINTED:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/GnomeToys/GRAFFTAG1.gif'>

I KNOW WHAT UR THINKING! "GEE GNOMETOYS THAT PIECETAG IS HOT IT HAS ALL THE COLORS AND LOTS OF ARROWS" WRONG N00B THIS STILL DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH ARROWS OR COLORS. HERE IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE AFTER I FINISHED IT

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/GnomeToys/GRAFFTAG2.gif'>

SEE HOW MUCH BETTER THAT IS? I PAINTED THIS ON THE SIDE OF MY MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT I DON'T HAVE A FLICK SO WILL YOU POST SOME?

MANY PEOPLE ON HERE WILL TELL ME TO GO SIMPLER BUT THEY ARE JUST TOYS WHO ARE JEALOUS OF TGHAT WICKED WILDGRAFFIN I GOTS. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY TELL YOU THIS THEY ARE HATERS

NOTICE TWO OTHER THINGS ABOUT THIS PICTURE IS THEY ARE MUST SAY SOMETHING CLEVER NEXT TO THE PIECETAG, NOTICE I PUT "GRAFF UR TOWN" TO INSPRIE THOUGHT. ONE MORE THING IS THAT YOU WILL GET MUCH MORE RESPECT IF UR "DOWN" WITH A CRU. THE WAY YOU GET DOWN IS TO WRITE THE NAME OF THE CREW NEXT TO UR TAGPIECEBOMB (WITH PAINT STUPID). TO FIND A CREW JUST LOOK THROUGH THESE FORUMS START WRITING THE NAME AND YOU CAN BE DOWN WITH THEM OR JUST MAKE ONE UP.

THATS IT FOR MY GUIDE TO WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME I AM THE MASTER. COMING SOON WILL BE GUIDES ON:

GRAFFBOMBING

HANDTAGGRAFFIN'

CANRACKING

STAY TUNED FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AND YOU WILL BE AN AWESOME BOMBTAGGER IN NO TIME.

funny but true parody on the mindset of most young kids who want to write in recent years.