THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zack Morris

gnome...your peices would be better if you put more arrows on them. and you need to shout out atleast 30 people that no one has ever heard of...ya know help those new kids out and make people think you roll deep with a posse.

why do i often find i write my pets and family members names on my roll calls, adding random (oners, and tronics) .

why?

.. because it's fuckin hella grafilthyism!

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

gnome is a fuckin toy hes not a graffbomberwritintagger im callin you out gnome toys me and you in a battle we both post our pieces tomorrow at noon...toy you pick the word

i agree with forge gnometoy is wack middle schooler who thinks he tight but hes not that why all the pieces i've have been drawn a fuck computer.GNOME!! TOYS CANT LEARN OFF YOU, YOU ARE A FUCKING TOY

YO STARTING THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME REALIZE HOW FUCKING STUPID THE PEOPLE IN PAPER CHASE IS YO IT'S LIKE THEY WAS 12 YEARS OLD THAT'S A WHOLE YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME YO, THEY CAN'T RECOGNIZE THE STYLE WHEN THEY SEE IT

MAD WACK TOYS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

!!!!!holyfuckingshitballs!!!!!

man i should have checked this thread sooner. soul art, your the biggest fucking moron in the world. you suck at life. go play in a freeway.

gnometoys, you sir...are :king:

ALL I CN SAY IS MORE OUT THE FUCKI NWAY FOR THIS KID YOOO HES MADD HELLA FRESH TIGHT SKILLED ILL KILLA WITH TRUE CAT PUSSY STYLE CAP COPE2 PHAZE MSK MSP FROM LA TO NEW YORK FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST FROM ENGLAND TO GERMANY LOOK OUT CAN2 THIS KIDS NIPPIN AT U HEELS YALL AINT GONNA NOTHING O NTHAT ROTTEN FRESHNESS WANN I BECOME GOOD I WANNA BE JSUT LIKE U AN IF U WANT U CAN MARRY MY MOMMY SHE SAID I WAS THE BESTTIST EVER AT GRAFFITI TAGGIN REALY SHE DID !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :king: UR GONNA BE KING OF ALL TIME GNOME

Originally posted by GnomeToys

YOU LETS TAKE THIS BEEF STRAIGHT TO THE PLAYGROUND AT 3:30 MY MOTHAFUCKIN BROTHER CAN WOOP YOUR BROTHER.

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS WITH THE ARROWS YOU ARE A KING

YO THIS SHIT IS TOO ADVANCED FOR YOU IN TOO MANY WAYS

u know what screw u all yall brother aint shit compared too SAND BOX SIDE an the kinder garden crew strate robbin heasd for ur milk money an lil juice boxs u buy in skool watch ur back or u may end up in class with out ur home work an cry in ur mommys booobys OOOOPS i said BOBBYS HE HE HE

Archived