Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sectorTVA

favorite chips??

what kind of chips you guys grubbin lately??

im eating some t.g.i. friday's potato skins snack chips right now...taste decent, im all about lays classic though.

rap snacks or chumpies.<-best chips

um not to sound like a dickhead but since the

site came back threads have really went downhill.

anybody feel me on that?

a few of you guys are feelin the vineger on chips....i dont know how you guys manage that, but vineger in chips is pretty sickening to me...maybe its a aquired taste or somethin...

yeah that vinegar shit makes me want to vomit...but them cheddar and sour cream ruffles rule....halfsharkalligatorhalfman???kchskchs-halfman half shark?......

Guest drewWrite

its all about the Maui Onion.

better ask someone

I dont really like chips...but

i gotta give it up for RAP SNACKS

funny shit...

Smart knows whatsup..haha

'can you rap..while you snack'?'

Guest wakassOATH

i would have to say origonal MISS VICKY'S or those PETER'S CAPE COD things i like all those sea salt chips , they are amazing

other than that i like origonal pringels i keep it regular

:crazy: alright you gonads... i'm gonna start acting like an idiot and deleting your posts till you all go out and get some utz salt and pepper chips. there's nothing that can compare. even your weird ass should love'em seeking...:crazy:

Originally posted by fr8oholic

:crazy: alright you gonads... i'm gonna start acting like an idiot and deleting your posts till you all go out and get some utz salt and pepper chips. there's nothing that can compare. even your weird ass should love'em seeking...:crazy:

where can i find utz salt and pepper chips?? im trying to expand my horizons on the chip scene...and yes...i am a loser...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

NOTHING SHORT OF UTZ SALT AND PEPPER CHIPS SHOULD EVEN GET A NOD FROM HERE ON OUT...

YES. Finally someone who knows whats up. the Utz carolina style barbeque chips are dope also. i think it would be the shit if utz came out with vindaloo chips. those would be off the heezy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this