505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

somehow ive managed to never meet the war bubble, hell, half the kids posting on this thread either.

ive also managed to have almost no abq flicks, hardy any even of my own stuff. i'll scan the few that ive got though.

Re: WELD IT SHUT!!!

Originally posted by EL BRUJO

some of those jems should stay in the vault!:D

i thought about that before i started posting the flixs. but if i dont school the new jacks, who will? albuquerque lacks alot of the mentorship attitude. there's kids out there "thinking" they are shit, but they lack that knowledge, and the feel of the real deal! instead of getting schooled and showed the ropes from a true vet in the game, they are learning it from the mags, and internet or from guys that picked it up from the mags and internet. so i'm going to bless this site with some classic joints from the vault, cause believe me i got thousands!!!!

there are a few kids out there doing there thing, ABNO is one kid that stands out from the crowd. he's constantly doing his shit. RESPECT DUE!!! for an old jack like me, i like to see when a young buck is out doing his tags, throw-ups and pieces and trailers. that makes you a real writer! nobody can take that shit away.ANYBODY can go out and rock trains, that does not make you the shit!!! YOU MUST ROCK YOUR OWN TOWN!!!! dont step to me and show me a hundred flicks of trains and expect respect. it aint happening! you must go out and king your shit! that is the only way you can compete with the old school like SOFA, TRUST, ROCK, SHADE, DUMBO, CRUSH AND MYSELF!!!

so im gonna post some shit and show albuquerque some love, cause i dont want this shit to end, ever!! those flicks has mad history, learn from that shit, stories are not told over night, get yours!! i know i did!!!

peace out

DEFAMENONE

ATK PREZ

ROF TUM

UKS MHC

...remember that shit!!!!!.........

Re: BIG CHICANO ACTION!!!!

Originally posted by WAR-BUBBLE

DOPEY,DUMBO,BOAR,GRIEF,PACK,SASK,BAMBY,MENSO,DICKE,I WAS ACTUALLY THERE THE NIGHT DUMBO GOT BUSTED,DUMBO GRIEF AND MYSELF GOT SPOTTED ON CANDELARIA BETWEEN EDITH AND 2NDST,WE MOBBED THIS WALL AND SOMEBODY GOT HIS LISCENCE PLATE NUMBER.WE WERE GOING TO HIS CRIB AND ALL WE SEEN WAS LIKE 10 COP CARS GOING TO HIS CRIB,SO HE DROPPED US OFF AT GRIEFS HOUSE.AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS HOME AND GOT STRAIT BUSTED,HE DIDNT LET US TAKE THE FALL WITH HIM.COOL MOTHER FUCKING HOMEY.ILL NEVER FORGET THEM DAYS,IT WAS SO FUCKING RAW BACK THEN.

that's crazy, i went to Christian school with Bambi...

i am very happy to see the ATK yards, does anybody wanna post flicks of that big AGREE silver iin that same yard from about that same time?

I'd love to see some AGREE REL productions from downtown! anybody remember those pieces off of Lomas I think? you'll have to pardon me i'm trying to remember 13 years ago.

Originally posted by slimeball

haha. I forgot about that warbubble^^

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/og5.jpg'> I SWEAR TO GOD!I USED TO GO TO ALBUQUERQUE JUST TO SEE THAT WALL,I USED TO TELL MY MOM TO PASS BY IT.EVERY TIME,THAT USED TO PUMP ME UP!!EARLY EIGHTIES IN L.A.GANGSTER BLOCKYS MY UNCLES AND BROTHER USED TO DO FROM 18ST,BEAT STREET SPIT AND RAMO.AND THIS WALL AND THEN MOVING BACK TO L.A. AND SEEING WHAT I SEEN,THEN MOVING BACK TO NEW MEXICO AND MEETING AGREE.JUST GOT ME OPEN.I WAS AWARE OF IT IN 88 89 I WAS DOODLING TAGS,I MOVED TO L.A. AND STARTED HITTING MY NEIGHBORHOOD.I WAS DOING A.O.D. THROW UPS THE O HAD A SMILEY FACE IN IT WITH THE TONGUE STICKING OUT IT STOOD FOR ANGEL OF DEATH,I WAS JOCKING L.O.D.I DID PIECES AT THE BELMONT TUNNEL AND AT THE SANBORN YARD.I MOVED BACK TO ABQ,HOOKED UP WITH THE CREW AND WENT ALL CITY GMW,SSN AND IM ROCKING STILL TODAY.PEACE!!!

DOC1 ATK

DOC1 pieces and trowie at monolithic....

....when AGREE and DOC hooked up, thats when shit really took off!!

AGREE, DOC, WIZDOM, LAST, M.C.ROCK AND CAST1

the original ATK crew roll call.....1989

we had shit on lock down, from pieces to bombin, the shit was ours!!!

next up, an original all city king...... CRUSH1 ROFtribe

(sorry about the flicks, time to return them)

all time kings

Originally posted by beardo

somehow ive managed to never meet the war bubble, hell, half the kids posting on this thread either.

ive also managed to have almost no abq flicks, hardy any even of my own stuff. i'll scan the few that ive got though.

I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY RAN INTO YOU RECENTLY IN THE BURNT DOWN ASYLUM?

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/100_1936.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/fue1.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/bed.jpg'>

The styx wall pretty much corrupted me. I must have been seven or eight when I saw that wall. I saw grafiiti in 'breakin' and 'beat street' but that was the first time I discovered graff. in albuquerque. The cops rolled on us at the above spot. sketchy.

Re: Re: WELD IT SHUT!!!

Originally posted by alltimekings

i thought about that before i started posting the flixs. but if i dont school the new jacks, who will? albuquerque lacks alot of the mentorship attitude. there's kids out there "thinking" they are shit, but they lack that knowledge, and the feel of the real deal! instead of getting schooled and showed the ropes from a true vet in the game, they are learning it from the mags, and internet or from guys that picked it up from the mags and internet. so i'm going to bless this site with some classic joints from the vault, cause believe me i got thousands!!!!

there are a few kids out there doing there thing, ABNO is one kid that stands out from the crowd. he's constantly doing his shit. RESPECT DUE!!! for an old jack like me, i like to see when a young buck is out doing his tags, throw-ups and pieces and trailers. that makes you a real writer! nobody can take that shit away.ANYBODY can go out and rock trains, that does not make you the shit!!! YOU MUST ROCK YOUR OWN TOWN!!!! dont step to me and show me a hundred flicks of trains and expect respect. it aint happening! you must go out and king your shit! that is the only way you can compete with the old school like SOFA, TRUST, ROCK, SHADE, DUMBO, CRUSH AND MYSELF!!!

so im gonna post some shit and show albuquerque some love, cause i dont want this shit to end, ever!! those flicks has mad history, learn from that shit, stories are not told over night, get yours!! i know i did!!!

peace out

DEFAMENONE

ATK PREZ

ROF TUM

UKS MHC

...remember that shit!!!!!.........

WORD!!!THE FUCK UP!

Originally posted by slimeball

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/100_1936.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/fue1.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/bigdill/bed.jpg'>

The styx wall pretty much corrupted me. I must have been seven or eight when I saw that wall. I saw grafiiti in 'breakin' and 'beat street' but that was the first time I discovered graff. in albuquerque. The cops rolled on us at the above spot. sketchy.

WHAT A TRIP!!!SOME KID WHO VOLUNTEERED AT MY WORK TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SPOT,ANOTHER THING IS I TOLD A COWORKER OF MINE TO GO AND TAKE ALL THE BRASS OFF THE BATH TUBS ANDWHAT NOT,BECAUSE SHE IS INTO RECYCLING ALUMINUM AND ALL THAT KIND OF SHIT.I WENT TO MEET HER AND SHOW HER,I TOOK OFF AND 15 MINUTES LATER SOME SHERIFFS ROLLED UP ON THEM.THEY SAID THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT FIT MY DISCRIPTION FOR DOING ALL KINDS OF GRAFFITI,THEY SAID THAT A SHERIFF ACTUALLY OWNS THAT PLACE THATS WHY THEY KEEP A GOOD WATCH ON IT.

WHAT A TRIP!!!SOME KID WHO VOLUNTEERED AT MY WORK TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SPOT,ANOTHER THING IS I TOLD A COWORKER OF MINE TO GO AND TAKE ALL THE BRASS OFF THE BATH TUBS ANDWHAT NOT,BECAUSE SHE IS INTO RECYCLING ALUMINUM AND ALL THAT KIND OF SHIT.I WENT TO MEET HER AND SHOW HER,I TOOK OFF AND 15 MINUTES LATER SOME SHERIFFS ROLLED UP ON THEM.THEY SAID THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT FIT MY DISCRIPTION FOR DOING ALL KINDS OF GRAFFITI,THEY SAID THAT A SHERIFF ACTUALLY OWNS THAT PLACE THATS WHY THEY KEEP A GOOD WATCH ON IT.

You told me not to paint there that day. I was right about to go paint and then you called me.

Archived