Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WAR-BUBBLE

505 AREA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. sorry to post such a random set of flicks. Found those two Amen throwups in Hell (third from the right i belive) How old are they yo? Last two are legals. . .

viva el burque! Viva 505! Chinga Tejas! ... bueno, stay up y'all.

ActNewoldrevo20052.jpg

You don't got shit on me!!!Thanks for the Freight props though, I have never been to a B-boy summit nor painted Pueblo freights in the daytime (just night time missions), which would contradict the point of being called a "legal wall fag." I've been in the game for 18 years; I have a dope ass style, kick it with my crewmates, do my dirt, do the art gallery thing, get paid, travel, smoke weed, sip on my tanq and tonics, talk shit about shit talkers, and live life like the graffiti King I am. If you're trying to perpetuate some type of conflict or stir up old beef, all power to you, I'll still be doing my thing and hopefully going over you the next chance I get!

ActFedsave06.jpg

1d59e3e6.jpg

drunkinthrowiesgoodflick0022.jpg

school is in session.

take notes.

IMG_0024-1.jpg

Is the 3D on the right side supposed to be larger than the rest, just wondering if that is the cool thing to do, Oh yeah, nice kiddie pool, must be illegal

Grey being better than me is your heresy. I'm not on his jock like you are. When making comparisons, use "to" not "with." Check your grammar sonny since your the one trying to school me.

act... you dont live like no king.

you are sooo under the radar its pathetic. you fell off in 1996-97 when a clean executed piece stopped being enough to get fame and only hardcore writers get props now. lets see some tags...haha you cant tag to save your life... and i know i have outdone you by a long shot. it isnt even possible to compare me to you. cause i am the big league and you are the pee-wee local league.

all i ever wanted to do was to be part of graffiti. and i have had the chance to participate ten fold. and be with some of the best writers of our time.

i dont want to be distracted by bullshit, cause i have been lucky enough to have a great experience in graff.

Dont let this thread die! Any one got flicks of anything? I just saw a billboard off of I-40 today. Someone post up flickssssssssss!

7d38bef6.jpg

this tag's really not too fresh.

i can't speak for what's going on out there in the 505, but in the rest of the world, grey's known and respected. The same cannot be said for Act.

i dunno what prompted this discussion in the first place, small town rivalries i guess.. jealousy perhaps, but i have to say.. never heard of this other guy, but grey has for sure rocked everywhere he's been.. i've been with him some of the time, seen the flicks and heard the reports other times.. it's not a lie, it's the indisputable truth. the majority of writers agree.

His style of painting has influenced a generation of writers worldwide (Sigh, Dumbo, Regal, Chet, Vizie, etc..). Writers who were good to start with, but were for sure better once they saw Grey's work on the streets (where he paints, cuz graf is meant to be illegal), in his design work, or on the subway systems (it's my opinion subway painting is the ultimate goal of any real writer with heart..) of SF, Milan, Warsaw, and Copenhagen. Once more, the same cannot be said for Act.

he doesn't need me to speak up for him, his art speaks volumes, as does this picture, and that hollow throwup critiqued above.

i don't think these two guys are even in the same class.. i wouid recommend re-evaluation from act.. try to distance yourself from your personal feelings, and look at the pictures the way we do.. some of your stuff you posted here has alot more wrong with it that a mistake in the 3d.. In a major way.

international subway painting ( not just one panel, but literally running shit when he stayed there) gets you lots of points in the king dept.. running shit in your small city, for a decade, without leaving the comfort of a small group of writers who support your ego, does not.