505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH THAT WAS A DOPE EVENT,YOU HAD HOMIES COMING IN FROM OUT OF STATE AND EVERYTHING.THAT KID UNEK TOLD ME I SHOULD DO A NEW SCHOOL VS THE OLD SCHOOL EVENT,I TOLD HIM I DONT THINK SO MAYBE.I JUST THINK WE COME FROM DIFFERENT WORLDS STYLE WISE,I THINK ALOT OF NEW GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND STYLE YET.

damn. good old flicks. too bad i didnt get invited to the "albuquerque kings" weekend.

i will fuck your world up and ill use car paint and i bet still tear some niggies up. anyone want to fuck with me? you already got on my bad side. i will even rack contest.

INSTEAD OF PARK VIEW CRIPS,HOWS ABOUT POPPING VICODIN CONSTANTLY:lol:

man i lived in alb,nm for a year and it's not poppin at all! all those fake little gangbangers were weak. CRIPS and BLACK STONES and BLOODS in new mexico?! that doesn't even sound right.you kids think your tuff come to the chi and break your hat off crazy. goons out here would take a chunk out that a$$. you guys want to deperatlly be like LA but its not gonna happen. how about you guys just stick to hot air ballons and drunk indians and junkie cracked out meth head bums and we'll take care of all the hard stuff. the graff is weak too! (but i do have to give it up for the kys krew. they showed mad love.). you guys have way to many toys around your city it looks disgusting. but what up with those zuni yards they still do that over there? oh yeah and big shout out to highland high school for lettin me trash the place and show you kids what graff is suppose to look like.... Sucka Free

man i lived in alb,nm for a year and it's not poppin at all! all those fake little gangbangers were weak. CRIPS and BLACK STONES and BLOODS in new mexico?! that doesn't even sound right.you kids think your tuff come to the chi and break your hat off crazy. goons out here would take a chunk out that a$$. you guys want to deperatlly be like LA but its not gonna happen. how about you guys just stick to hot air ballons and drunk indians and junkie cracked out meth head bums and we'll take care of all the hard stuff. the graff is weak too! (but i do have to give it up for the kys krew. they showed mad love.). you guys have way to many toys around your city it looks disgusting. but what up with those zuni yards they still do that over there? oh yeah and big shout out to highland high school for lettin me trash the place and show you kids what graff is suppose to look like.... Sucka Free
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW