505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those were the days!! Graff was already at it's peak. Everybody was doing something......You had Pesa doing tags up and down Central... you had MHC war bubbles on every corner on every white box....You had toys going to L.A. biting whole crew names and style, and try coming back here fronting like it was there shit!!!...... You had SHADE killin shit.... Trains were all ready popping off..... You had the STACK vs. GIANT battle..... BCA DUMBO...Freeway's were destroyed...Who wasn't using those fat caps?....REL and his purple truck....AMEN, TRUST AND BOAR taking all-city.....Those sick ass IA throwies!!!!

What else can I say.....You had to of been there!!!!

Dope fuckin flick!!!!!:king:

Re: how the homies roll

Originally posted by bemflix

http://crime79.com/CadiPesa2.jpg'>

thats whats good

I WISH I HAD THIS RIDE BACK IN THE LEVIS DAYS....I COULD HAVE GONE TOE TO TOE WITH RELS PURPLE TRUCK AKA SHATTERED DREAMS LOL. YUP. BACK IN THE DAYS EVERYBODY WAS BOMBING.. CENTRAL WAS BUMPER TO BUMPER ON WEEKENDS FROM COORS TO ATRISCO, LEVI'S WAS THE SPOT AND THE CITY WAS DESTROYED. THE DAYS OF OLD

RIP LINK RIP AGREE..THAT PIC IS TIMELESS.

rockit and elwae comin through santa fe.

somone teach us where the graff is in s.f. jr.

we watched some residents buff this as we took these photos. JERKS!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/deanrock1er/elwaeandrockitinsantyfe.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/deanrock1er/outies.jpg'>

we'll be back. holler at me. we need a person who knows these streets to paint with.

Originally posted by AMEN1

Those were the days!! Graff was already at it's peak. Everybody was doing something......You had Pesa doing tags up and down Central... you had MHC war bubbles on every corner on every white box....You had toys going to L.A. biting whole crew names and style, and try coming back here fronting like it was there shit!!!...... You had SHADE killin shit.... Trains were all ready popping off..... You had the STACK vs. GIANT battle..... BCA DUMBO...Freeway's were destroyed...Who wasn't using those fat caps?....REL and his purple truck....AMEN, TRUST AND BOAR taking all-city.....Those sick ass IA throwies!!!!

What else can I say.....You had to of been there!!!!

Dope fuckin flick!!!!!:king:

did you get that picture from lowrider magazine? i was going to ask if anybody had this picture... sick!!!!

yeah REL's truck was the shit and it said so on the back right?

memories of being a youngster trying to be wit it... anybody got flicks from UNM when they had that wall around the construction area? I highly doubt anybody took pictures of a tec piece i did there.

i wanna see more flicks of the kingdom and the monolithic when that shit was crushed with productions!

i think i got some gems,

JOLT, SUG and a few others from 96 on walls... I think I still got shit from 94 and what not. Cops stole a ton of the other stuff.

really i wanna see those productions on the highway more then anything else... It was DOC with a daphy duck character right?

Originally posted by slimeball

A new graf. site for New Mexico is being made.

www.theruination.com

email your flicks and they will most likely have a permanent spot. We can also pull flicks off this forum with the users permission. Get at us!...

THATS COOL SOMEBODY IS DOING A WEBSITE,YOU CAN USE ANY OF MY STUFF IF YOU WANT.IM GOING TO BE ROCKING OUT A ZINE SOON,THE FIRST WRITER ITS GOING TO FEATURE IS TANK/CAST INTERVIEW SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT.

Archived