Miss me So

I back. I go Asia. They play old tv. Swamp Thing. So old. I come back and

see Atomic Punks in Las Vegas. So good. I get fotografs so bad color from market

Say free but so mad. This postie 1000 in 3 days yes?

What this mean?

instructors are chosen for their abilitly to make difficult subjects easy to understand.

You'll find them especially helpful should you need to ask a question. I no get it. For job

I go then stoo. What say? Gibbles. 10 fotografs here

2004756054391958076078.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 160

I back. I go Asia. They play old tv. Swamp Thing. So old. I come back and

see Atomic Punks in Las Vegas. So good. I get fotografs so bad color from market

Say free but so mad. This postie 1000 in 3 days yes?

What this mean?

instructors are chosen for their abilitly to make difficult subjects easy to understand.

You'll find them especially helpful should you need to ask a question. I no get it. For job

I go then stoo. What say? Gibbles. 10 fotografs here

2004756054391958076078.jpg

= intelligence

=questionable web personality

honestly 160..i didnt miss you at all. you suck more than those crackheads on main and hasting in gaztown. maybe you should stop trying to make some dumb ass shitty post, look at the real benchers like i patch and hermdog and get how it has to be done. fucking prick :nope:

KING OF POSTIES! next time dont post so many though 160...glad to have you bacc...you should have heard me when i saw you had a new post! i started yelling with 6 outta towners staying at my house and at 5:30 in the morning...

sweet.............. a little confused with the post, and im too high to try and figure it out.

so i'll just welcome you back.

welcome back 160.

are we playing the game with mber?? cause we could kill it down here in a week....

• 1 month later...

Archived