Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ooooh! Exotic Pets$$

Teh0wnz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Re: Re: Ooooh! Exotic Pets$$

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Hye you guys, remember that kid who made that thread talking about how he got with some hot mexican girl but it turned out he just made up the whole story...or that time some kid made a thread about how awesome kill bill was like 6 months after it came out and after at least 10 threads had been made...or how about that kid that made a thread titled something along the lines of "i'm leaving 12oz" and then when you went it the thread it just said jk with a laughing smiley...or how about that other one....

God i fucking hate tease... Hes one of those kids thats wants to be "cool" but fails miserably when attempting any such thing.

http://www.americazoo.com/goto/index/mammals/animals/268y.jpg'>

getting one of these bitchs when i move out. my family had a bunch of birds when iwas growing up. they still have a couple unbrella cockatoos and an african grey:

http://www.africaexcursions.com/gp%20african%20grey%20parrot.jpg'>

http://www.secretgardenexotics.com/images/umbrella.jpg'>

Originally posted by El Mamerro

It's an antlion larvae. I kept about 10 of them in a sandy flower pot.

I used to see those things all the time in San Antonio.... they eat ants like RAWR!!! I WILL FUCKXING EAT YOU ANTSSS!!!!

Because we used to throw ants in the antlion DEAT FUNNELS.

I used to have a tarantula named Charlotte. Yep, and it'd eat crickets liek ARHARHSARHAWRRR!!!!

Originally posted by dowmagik

http://www.americazoo.com/goto/index/mammals/animals/268y.jpg'>

getting one of these bitchs when i move out. my family had a bunch of birds when iwas growing up. they still have a couple unbrella cockatoos and an african grey:

http://www.africaexcursions.com/gp%20african%20grey%20parrot.jpg'>

http://www.secretgardenexotics.com/images/umbrella.jpg'>

african greys are dope. certain parrots and cockatoos are said to be similarly intelligent as the smartest primates

man fuck exotic pets. i hat this bird named ping who would rebel and shit in his own water and fly head-first into walls and skip dinner and only eat desert. he'd climb up his little gay ass birdy ladder and bang his face against his gay little bird mirror. then one day he started makin all these scary noises and died. i thought "THANK GOD." fuck that bird.

then several years ago i had a tarantula (what the FUCK was i thinking) and the crickets (food) ate it. i shoulda moitalized that fucker myself. he sucked too.

me, i'll stick with my golden retriever and my obese tabby and my 2 goldfish (bulldyke and discofag).

Originally posted by WhiteOx

african greys are dope. certain parrots and cockatoos are said to be similarly intelligent as the smartest primates

there's an african grey at harvard that has a 3rd grade education

Originally posted by GeraloRivera

I have some knowledge in this field. If you got time and money (not to mention patience) Fennec foxes and oatimundis are in my mind the best. Cute as hell, affectionate, litter trainable, and very smart.

Some petsyou can find in your yard (you need to get them as babies and release them because its not fair to keep em caged up) are squirrels, possums, racoons, and descented skunks. Southern flying squrrels are the best.

I' had a pet rat hor a few years whenever i went painting hed come in my pocket, one of the best pets ive ever had.

Reptiles are cool.....most tegus can be liter trained and get along with cats but they get HUGE(not to mention are really nice looking). Veiled and Jackson chameleons are also very cool but some hate being handeld and they stress out way too easily. Green iguanas are nice but are hard to tame/teach to free roam and too many people buy them and dump them off.

i got more shit but i am getting boring by now.

No by all means, you seem to know a thing or two.... I went and looked up fennec foxes because of your post and was actually kinda surprised. They look cool, but they're wayyy too expensive for me I think.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Hye you guys, remember that kid who made that thread talking about how he got with some hot mexican girl but it turned out he just made up the whole story...or that time some kid made a thread about how awesome kill bill was like 6 months after it came out and after at least 10 threads had been made...or how about that kid that made a thread titled something along the lines of "i'm leaving 12oz" and then when you went it the thread it just said jk with a laughing smiley...or how about that other one....

Damn, I think LA CHUPACABRA summed it up here. I wonder how many total/overall posts Tease would have if he only posted when it was something relevant/helpful.

Anyhow, on topic, yesterday when looking at some freight cars, I came up on this little baby bird, it appeared dead. I touched it and it moved, so I thought, if I leave it here it's just gonna die, so I brought it home and got it to eat a little milk soaked bread.... and it chirped all fucking night. But, it died this morning, probably from shock. RIP Lone Star.

i myself have never had a really exotic pet...i had fire belly toads..those were kool and i bought my girl friend some paddle tale lizards they are also pretty nifty....

a buddy of mines girlfriend has a squirrel...he told me a story of how it chewed through wires and cant use its back legs anymore...and he told me how her parents give it water therapy to get the legs to work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and how they are going to take it to an animal psychic:lol: :lol: :lol: to find out how it is feeling:lol: :lol: :lol:

my sister also had some cool shit when she lived with her ex...they had a gator, a scorpion, a pirrahanna, pacu, blue lobster, rope fish...eel looking type thing, and a bunch of other fish....the pacu ran that fucking tank...ate everything...even the pirrahanna eventually