Burningman Graff Exhibit

pyrozania

Whats the Deal,

I am a crazy guy who likes graff, but does not know a whole lot about the scene. But, I do goto a art festival every summer called URL=http://www.burningman.com]Burningman[/url] . It kicks ass, and the art is out of control. I would like to bring a exhibit or gallery if you would of graff. I am totally non-profit, and I cannot compensate anyone. But, if you are into having new people see your work, than you should help me in this oppurtunity. 30,000+ people are expected to attend this year, so if interested email me. I have to have the Artwork by august 12th, 2004.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

from what i have seen of burningman it jus seems like an outside rave to me with lots of naked neo hippy people in mardi gras mask,and other crazy costumes trippin on acid and eatin rolls in the middle of the desert, then at the end of the fest they burn this big ass wooden sculpture....:confused: :confused: it doesent really have any thing to do with graff at all...maybe you should check out some dumb ass rave forums instead of graffiti ones............sorry jus my 2cents

• 4 weeks later...

My friend just came back from that. They have their own gift economy. You can’t bring any money, eveything is given to you. He fucked eight chicks and made out with dozens more. He has horrible game so you know the place is just crawling with freaky space prostitutes.

Originally posted by pyrozania

Alright then, fuck all of yall.

Peter

one guy tells you no, and you tell us all to fuck off?

wheres the love bro-man?!

honestly, burning man is for fucking retards and hippies anyway.

i hope god opens up the heavens and pours a tidal wave out onto the dessert, killing all you fucking douche bags.

this is my impression of god: your life; CLOSED!

**shit, i just noticed the date. damn.

hopefully god can strike you down next year!

Archived