fucked in the earhole

THE DEVIL!

So. Who has the biggest earlobes on 12oz. I have shit stretched to one inch, and I feel like a giant asshole. I also have a bisexual girlfriend that forces me to have sex with other wicked hot girls that she brings home, but i'm totally in love with this other girl that I work with that is eight years younger than me and shes totally terrrified of my girl, and shes basically a virgin but she told me how bad she wants to be with me and shes a pretty straight jewish girl from nyc whos only been with one dude ever, and shes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot and I think I love her. fuck. I hate my bisexual girlfriend that makes me have sex with dirty slutty girls. I want the innocent girl all to mself fuuck ima drunkr.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So now that I've slept and sobered up...........

Sorry, no pictures. This shit is so crazy.

I was at *the other girls house* all night, drinking wine, left her house at like...5am, painted on the way home, just so i'd have paint on my hands to show my crazy girlfriend.......there's no way in hell that I can get this shit to work in my favor.

I guess I just have to suck it up and deal.

THe real question here is:

Do I keep the crazy kinky relationship that i've been in for five years, or let it go, thus saving myself from the many potential hazards that come with dating a crazy BI chick. Or do I sacrafice the hot three, and one time four-way sex with multiple hot chicks...and date the beautiful innocent girl that worships the ground I walk on, but isn't kinky at all?????????

And no, we never did move to Viginia. All the hot lesbos live in Vermont anyway....

Guest Pilau Hands

my earlobes are the way they came.

as for the girls, i have no idea how to relate to your situation, but my advice is obvious and unnecessary.

it depends on how old you are, where you are in life, and where you want to go. from what i remember, you're pretty set up in a career, or at least doing what you want to do. the setup you have now sounds great to everyone, but i imagine it'd get old after a few years.

that other girl sounds nice but...would take a lot of adjusting too. if you're gonna smash your wild and known world apart, just try to make sure you won't get bored with innocence and want to put your penis into many women's birth canals any time soon. i guess.

My ears are zero guage and I too have a girlfriend who like to intorduce me to BI girls for mutual fun.

maybe it's the ears?

• 2 years later...

Archived