i want to go to paris...

SARSdealer

i know that some of you travel on the regular...i have never really done any big traveling before so i wouldnt have the slightest idea about going to this city..

i know its much more than buying a plane ticket and going...

what would be the best way to get a plane ticket, and booking a nice hotel..in a good location...anyone from paris that would be able to help with this it would be much appriciated.

anyhelp would be great, but im sure most people will just be assholes...thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GaryColemen

fuck the nice hotel back pack that shit, and stay at hostels.

take this advice, you will have waay more fun, meet alot of cool people as opposed to wandering about on your own and staying by yourself in some hotel somewhere. and then there is also the fact that hostels are quite abit cheaper....

I’m going to Paris in about a mouth with a friend of mine.

Its pritty strait forward to sort out a holiday for you self go round travel agents to find the best priced flights also pick up a broacher and find a nice cheep hotel.

im not sure where your from but im based in the UK so im geting thetre by the euro tunnle wich is about £65 and my hotles is costing somthing like £80 but i could of found a cheeper one.

check out the paris grime thread

I actually wouldn't be the best man to talk to when it comes to getting here, as i already am. :D

On the other hand, for hotels and stuff, i suggest you look it up on the internet... there are cheapish hostels for one to stay, but bear in mind this is the beginning of summer so you should hurry up, things will be/are getting booked like crazy.

You could always try to get things done as you arrive. I got to talking with this New Zealander , "I'm sooo Born to Be Wild so i take pride in keeping my beard bushy and tangled while wearing a backpack twice my girth" kind of person the other day who asked me for directions and was glad to find someone who spoke english, he told me he just arrived from the airport and hopped on a bus, and hadn't planned anything, hoping to find a hostel as he arrived. I'm sure he survived.