greetings from iraq.....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

Originally posted by KillWhitey

nazi

Yo man, lay off the bullshit you wannabe e-activist. Just because you saw the Spike Lee film "Malcolm X" and read about the black panthers, doesn't make any sense for you to diss a soldier risking his life in a place that he doesn't want to go to any more than you. I'm against the unjust war too, but the blame should go to Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the others who made the decisions to go to war. The common soldier is just a common man like you or I, forced to risk his life over a war. He deserves more respect than the average civilian that opposes the war.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What da fuck - glad to hear you're doing alright. Keep yourself safe. And - I remember the awwwweeeesome photos you had in your last thread. If there's anyway you can, please upload some photos (assuming you still have your digital camera). If you can't, I'll gladly wait until you get home.

Again, stay safe, and good to hear from you.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Yo man, lay off the bullshit you wannabe e-activist. Just because you saw the Spike Lee film "Malcolm X" and read about the black panthers, doesn't make any sense for you to diss a soldier risking his life in a place that he doesn't want to go to any more than you.

Actually if someone joins the military what do they expect? You're gonna live in shit, even in Germany the soldiers are harrassed by various peoples for being there. Secondly all these 12oz soldier kids joined the military after the war started. So do I want them dead? no. Do I give a shit if they wanted to use themselves to protech Texaco, Haliburton and 100 other Bush related corps...

I hate all the dumb shit "Support our troops" retoric that means nothing at all. Why doesn't your e-"SUPPORTING THE TROOPS" ass go spend like $300 tommorow and send a care package, or maybe send this guy a $50 phone card so he can call his moms. I don't support your troops...

Originally posted by KING BLING

Actually if someone joins the military what do they expect? You're gonna live in shit, even in Germany the soldiers are harrassed by various peoples for being there. Secondly all these 12oz soldier kids joined the military after the war started. So do I want them dead? no. Do I give a shit if they wanted to use themselves to protech Texaco, Haliburton and 100 other Bush related corps...

That's where you're wrong because their intentions for joining usually aren't to defend "Bush/Cheney-related" corporations. They join to defend their nation honorably and morally, not to get sent in a nation over a lie and then catch a bullet over the rich man's lies.

Also, as far as your assumptions about "all these 12oz soldier kids; they didn't join the military after the war started. Cilone didn't, I didn't, and Whatdafuck didn't.

I hate all the dumb shit "Support our troops" retoric that means nothing at all. Why doesn't your e-"SUPPORTING THE TROOPS" ass go spend like $300 tommorow and send a care package, or maybe send this guy a $50 phone card so he can call his moms. I don't support your troops...

I'm not part of the "support our troops" rhetoric, because usually that's synonymous with supporting the war. I am however against people like you that blame and disrespect the common footsoldier that is only doing his job. He doesn't want to be in Iraq anymore than you. But he's the poor man with the courage to go there and risk his life over some bullshit lies created by the rich man, so I'm going to show him some respect.

Guest KING BLING

I don't blame the soldiers for the war, and disrespect of troops is hardly an issue in America today.

THAT SAID:

I could join the military but I don't because I know that no matter how much "honor" (which I think amongst most troops is a joke but will concider it a given) you intend to bring to the military at the end of the day you become a representitive of the corruption that controls it. If I became a cop to bring "honor" to the system the only honor I might bring is to be nice while arresting people for laws I don't agree with.

ALSO:

He deserves more respect than the average civilian that opposes the war.

The common soldier is just a common man like you or I

If the soldier is an average Joe just like you and me why should I blindly respect them above the basic respect I give all people?

Also that "Nazi" comment was most likely a joke anyway...

some things you tend to forget is dont always believe what you hear....honestly i havent seen a poverty stricken family since ive been here....im telling you thats what the news is wanting you to believe so you can approve of this war....and another thing that shit that happened on abu-ghaibi prison....is all legal the only thing illegal is that nasty gay shit they were doing and taking pics of it.....but putting bags over there head....electrodes....we can all do that....

if you want to sit here and say the iraqis are poor defenseless people....go ahead i say that they are lazy and want someone to tell them what to do is because when we are on post(guard duty) with them and they are supposed to be there....when they arrive...they either fall asleep and we are the ones who stay up or they just happen to leave....and we are supposed to be teaching them how to do shit...its fucked up....

the other day we were in a convoy and while we are driving 2 little kids jump in the middle of the road and making us to slow down...well as soon as we do slow down we get ambushed from the rear....and on my last note then i will shutup about the iraqis we witnessed a 16 year old hand off a 10 year old a molitav (sp?) cocktail granted we were allowed to kill his ass...but we didnt because i knew he couldnt throw the shit far enough to hit us.....

but yes i still got my digital camera and i got some pictures now but not enough but dont worry ill upload some shit.....to answer some questions...no i dont wear mopp suits...and im up for some boobie posting damn it.....oh and one other thing i didnt mean for this thread to show an expression of your political views and whether or not you would join the military or be a cop....im just sayin whats up from iraq shit

MLTf4nt0m<---- you amtrac? i had a buddy who died in nasiriyah april of 2003

Can't wait for the pictures. I can't believe some of the tactics they use, that shit is ruthless letting little kids believe that bullshit so they'll go get themselves killed or in dangerous situations. Try to make a run on sentence longer than that one, I dare you.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by ghostvandal

I hope you die..hopefully if a lot of american soldiers keep dying the u.s. government might realize they were fucking stupid like all the rest of the world tought they were.

:mad:

yo, are you serious?

your a real piece of trash if so.

whatdafuck:

thanks for your commitment. come home safe.

I hope you die..hopefully if a lot of american soldiers keep dying the u.s. government might realize they were fucking stupid like all the rest of the world tought they were.

most soldiers dont want to be over there, but they were in the army before hand and have to go over there. either way you look at it thats no reason for them to die because some asshole who never served his country wants to make a few bucks.

most stupidest comment EVER.

whatdafuck.....stay safe out there homie!!

My uncles going back in Sept. He went 10 years ago and has already been there and back in the past year or so. He didnt really try to oppose going back because alot of these people in the military get addicted to war. Safe travels to you What Da Fuck and come back safe. No one likes losing a loved one...

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

How often do you worry about roadside bombs when you're traveling in convoys? Do you guys constantly look for that shit on the ground when traveling?

per battalion?....either once a day or once every other day...granted some days we dont get one....but EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) explodes ied's (improvised explosive devices thats what we refer them as) every day at 3 in the afternoon....but we find enough to worry each time we go on a convoy............

I hope you die..hopefully if a lot of american soldiers keep dying the u.s. government might realize they were fucking stupid like all the rest of the world tought they were. :mad:

you think i would get mad at this comment but im not....one of the reason being is the fact that its coming from a post on the internet and not being told to me in person...but either way ur right alot of my personal friends that i know have died (OIF 1) and people will continue to do so....its war those are the hardships/sacrifices of war...and if u think its not a war....come to iraq and then you will begin to see...talk to some of us who have been here for 7-14 months here....just listen to some of there stories....personaly im not fighting for "my country" im fighting in hopes of killiing the people who killed my friends...thinking this one might be the one who killed my friend....if you think that is fucked up reason....let that shit happen to you and then tell me its a fucked up reason.....but whatever fucker you want me to die...i guess your the only one who has the power to do so...take the initiative....that is all