anyone else having trouble READING this shit??

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I'll have to agree with Beardo.Its very relaxing that way.You really did a great job here guys.

Apart from the thing that Raven sais(adjusting the font size)

The best way to make correct adjustments is to use the "Adobe Gamma Loader.exe" it comes along with photoshop(default)

Use it and i think the contrast issue wont exist anymore plus you'll work better in general.

i don't mean to be a bitch....

okay now this new board thinggy. well i like it, sure it has a lot more options, like getting an email when someone posts after you and all. but there is toooooo much options. i feel that the new board is cluttered and i notice that my eye keeps moving and moving to discover new things on this thing. but it's cool and all. i personally like the oler board.

Guest beardo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny as crap Cats!

it may take a couple days to figure out what everything is and what you actually need. the crew have been on for a week and i still just use the same stuff as the old board. go into your profile and you can turn off a good amount of the options and you never have to see them again. give it a week then bring the ideas to make it better. so far, every suggestion has been considered.

Archived