new terrorism heating yards up?

taper

has anyone expirenced heat on the yards since this rug head fucked shit up? i heard that sice we have retaliated all local authorities have been put on high alert i suppose that nmeans bulls too. its one thing to ground airlines but quite another to fuck up my fr8 quota for the year.:heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yesterday i was driving down this tiny road near a yard. and it goes past these huge tanks or gasoline i think. well i came around a corner. and there was a cop sitting right at the end of this dead end road. so i backed up pretty quick and as i was coming out of the enterance a cop was sitting there too. i didn't get stopped but i'm sure they thought i was up to something.

im sure until something more happens terrorism why it should be alright. the big yard here had tabs on me the second i hit the access road though..they usually doesnt happen. the yard i paint in is still 'safe' as it ever was. if you hit layups im thinking you'll be alright. just wear gloves and keep your paint easily ditchable. you might want to park your car in a more secure spot too. other than that..keep painting just be more careful.

Guest HESHIANDET

well i gotta say that round here i haven't noticed anything personally, but others have. in fact direct confirmation from a bull that shit is hot. and throught he grape vine, a major port town which will remain nameless is hotter than usual. city cops making rounds in a train yard doesn't add up. especially in said city. keep your eyes and ears open...

I'm in Houston, and everybody says there's more cops and bulls, but I haven't really seen that. I've caught out three times since Sept. 11, twice in one yard, and once from a park that the train tracks go thru, and I have yet to see any extra security. I see a lot of tags, and a lot of half cars, because Houston is a big ass port city, and we get railcars from all over the place thru here. Even though I haven't seen any increase in the number of cops and bulls, I'd still be careful. Union Pacific and BNSF are the two major railroads around here, and UP has a "zero tolerance" policy for tresspassers and BNSF bulls write down your name. I know a couple of people that got popped painting and got arrested for violating curfew, because the bull didn't catch them with the can in their hand. Their parents had to come get them at the Chimney Rock Center--that's a detainment center for kids.

Guest cracked ass

Between the stuff mentioned on that forum, and this thread, and the simple fact of a new mentality awakened in the American population (people more observant/suspicious/Joe Hero-ish), it makes sense to lie low for a bit, or at least use extra caution, especially on the in and out of spots.

the only extra security I have heard about is there a freighter yard which connects to an amtrak yard close to here. There ws a story on the news a few days after the bombings where they were talking about how mass transit systems other than planes will have beefed up security. This was shot from withing that yard. I haven't had any extra trouble with any yards..since I saw that I have left that yard alone..but I would recomend being a bit more cautious.

this is totally un realated but is it just me or is this forum usually the one with the most intellegent discussions?

Originally posted by taper

I JUST THINK THE FR8 HEADS ARE SMARTER AND GENERALLY MORE MATURE THAN YOU AVERAGE "VANDAL"". U KNOW... ;)

i am the average vandal...and thats some bullshit(ok ok maybe i am above average!) i was going to do cleans but i am too shook with all this extra security...im not trying to get bagged

my yards have been hot lately all kinds of security even at like 2-3 in the morning

but its not like i wont be going there or any where else soon since i just got caught by my parents and i'm failing too many classes

i've never seen them so pissed

they went through my closet and stuff-i still can't believe that they didn't find my pipes,photos,sketches,or my camera that i accidently left on my floor...they were just looking for hidden stuff i guess

hahaha

but all that terrorism buisness fucked us writers up

Im sure there is a majority of yards in the US that havent changed a bit. But as for the major coastal citys. The hotter yards just got way hotter, and the chill yards are some what warmer. If anyone was thingking about taking a breather nows the time. Or just move operations to another country..

taper, good point.

as far as heat goes, there isnt a single yard within many'a'mile from me. infact, until 4 days ago, the amount of times i saw an engine pulling boxcars was less than 5, i found a line that i been neglecting though and have been seeing some good shit go through my neck of the woods (i know its no big deal to you guys but i saw a muze/kern whole garbage car today which i was totally psyched on). i have layups though, usually only with between 1 and 4 cars, i've just had a bad feeling about bombing in general lately and i know that there are way more cops out than before all this shit started, and i wouldnt be surprised if theyre watching fr8s for people with garbage bags of anthrax pullin shit..hahahaha...

nsk

Archived