Tag Team Part II

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepytime

i like the opiate. i guess his fills aren't looking like multicolored vomit anymore. zoe's letters there are just ugly. the grow looks ok.. though the negative space kind kills it. "mr. B" needs some practice. that gr reminds me of gb for some reason.. seems like epyk's come a long way from "nozzle heads" (but not on his own, obviously). don't mind me.. just some blatant hating.:lol:

i'd say the coolest thing here is the alleyway blob. props, blob.:D

zoe with a nice no neg.

mune i wont take sides on this issue but bare is crew so i kind of have to jimmy james be nicer to bare he's a good kid i swear.

okay and to anyone who knows the idiot moron who is writing clone/klone please be informed that there was a clone who ripped it in boston did some of the nicest wheatpastes in the bean and is better than you so stop.

i saw a grow throwie the other day and unlike what you think i am going to say i liked it, but now for the mean part keep doing throws they are classy as shit, as for the letters keep doing throws and hands i love em.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

okay and to anyone who knows the idiot moron who is writing clone/klone please be informed that there was a clone who ripped it in boston did some of the nicest wheatpastes in the bean and is better than you so stop.

i saw a grow throwie the other day and unlike what you think i am going to say i liked it, but now for the mean part keep doing throws they are classy as shit, as for the letters keep doing throws and hands i love em.

i think you are being mistaken for KLOE..not klone.whatever

also, your the second persom that said my grow throwie is 'classy' hehe i dont know... ta ta

nah there are definate klone tags in boston running and they suck cow urine that the metro says is good for you but this is the bad stuff the mad cow urine that makes your eyes bleed.

the klone i was thinking of had sick ass woolrich wheatpastes and killed it was insane blew my mind yadayadayada.

Guest sleepytime
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

the only things in this post that arent complete shit are the grow throws.

i'd say those need some work, but not bad.

Originally posted by extra p

nice nice....that spot in the woods looks sweet to paint in

yeah its cool and all, but there is too much wack shit down there.. kids who suck really bad running around dissing pieces... some kids man... some kids...the spot is also mad blown up..so many kids go there that most pieces only stay up for a day or two..then the toys eat away at whatever was done... i hate that place.. and promised myself to never waste my time there again

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa

yeah its cool and all, but there is too much wack shit down there.. kids who suck really bad running around dissing pieces... some kids man... some kids...the spot is also mad blown up..so many kids go there that most pieces only stay up for a day or two..then the toys eat away at whatever was done... i hate that place.. and promised myself to never waste my time there again

ya it is. . but you'll go back everyone always goes back

hehehe

who the fuck are you and what does it mean when you say "not on his own obviously" are you saying i dont do my own outlines or some shit, i hate kids like this on the internet that hide behind some fake screename and come into threads talkin shit on everyone, get a life.

Originally posted by sleepytime

i like the opiate. i guess his fills aren't looking like multicolored vomit anymore. zoe's letters there are just ugly. the grow looks ok.. though the negative space kind kills it. "mr. B" needs some practice. that gr reminds me of gb for some reason.. seems like epyk's come a long way from "nozzle heads" (but not on his own, obviously). don't mind me.. just some blatant hating.:lol:

i'd say the coolest thing here is the alleyway blob. props, blob.:D

Archived