Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the hell is this dude still around? Fuck em.

I waited for you with a hammer, by myself for like, 3 days once myles. I've been to your house and waited. Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a violent dude...that's the kinda hate I had for you at one point.

Another funny thing that may or may not be true. About 3 years ago i saw a kid who supposedly looked like you riding his bike down Park Ave....I pulled over next to him and asked "Are you myles?"..he said "no...but i know him." And then hauled ass away. hahaha...suuuuurebuddy...If that was you, you have NO right to call ANYONE a pussy. Really...come on..

Regardless of how hillbilly and backwards you think Jacksonville is, you couldn't cut it here....how sad is that?

You are such a non-issue. But...have fun doing whatever the hell it is you're doing...You just have one less place you can visit without getting punched in the face.

-Washed-up

Originally posted by atez@Apr 3 2006, 04:14 AM

yo bash shut the fuck up u washed up dead beat writer before i get u fired from mcdonalds! oxe said go to his shop, hell tattoo all your crew!!

hope to see you on wednesday lil bitch,.....protect ya neck!......YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!!!!.............marked bitch :haha: :haha: :haha: ..........mcdonalds that was funny i must admit!.......can't wait to see your face beat up my hands! :haha: :haha:

funny to see you throw your homeboy infront of this movin train too..now thats a loyal ass crew you got there loser! :haha: :haha: pure entertainment

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
WUZ j-vIlle this be sek 8up crew i ran up in yo town not 2 long ago just popin in to holla at sum niggaz holla bak

105_0589.jpg

that flik aint from jacksonville, i fliked this insouth florida and its the same billboard after it got buffed, if u look at the metal on the bottom u see trik and seksr tags with the same grren buff drippen on it...lol

balermsgeson.jpg

• 1 month later...