Jacksonville, it ain't dead! Just slow...

pillowcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO GHOST DUDE YOU WANT EVERY ONE ON THE COMPUTER TO HIT YOU UP

FIRST YOU COME TO THE PGH THREAD AND SAY THAT SHIT FOR LIKE TEN PAGES STRAIGHT NOW YOUR ON THIS THREAD

I FEEL BAD FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE ON THE JACKSONVILLE THREAD

THIS MOTHERFUCKER GHOST AINT GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE

FEELIN THIS THREAD ALOT TOOO!

Originally posted by LiKe7

MORE RESKEW FLIX PLEASE.. LOL, GO RESKEW! RAGG THEM NIGGGAS!

hey im movin tomorrow so this bullshit is pointless. here, maybe ill explain why i was being such a nerd a while back when i really sucked. i did that big gay lookin E on that little wall, and u wrote RES over my RESK freehand and did a quik throw over the piece. i got really mad, so i was out for revenge, thats why i ragged every one of your pieces. i was very delusional back then, thinking a lot of my shit was mad nice and yours sucked. but now i can see compared to me back then, u were quite a bit more skilled. i jumped in the game to quik, thinkin i knew everything, got myself in too deep like a dumbass without realizing it. but i mean, i dont really care now. when i saw RES over my piece by lee, i didnt give a shit. and if u get the urge to confront me again, get ur anger out, whatever, go right on ahead. im not sweatin it, im not stressin. anyway my house is a bad place to do that, even with all your friends u brought over. but uh....have fun in jacksonville man.

There's a message Resk wrote me a while back...

Yo incognito are those big flix from the legal wall in gainsville im originally from the 904 also but those jus look like that wall where are all the rest of the asher and EMS crew flix theres gotta be more then that and i herd the wall in 5 points is a bust now is that true I should be down there for a lil bit this summer looks like i got some serious painting ta do ta put the ville on the map again................:king:

Originally posted by blahblahblah

hey im movin tomorrow so this bullshit is pointless. here, maybe ill explain why i was being such a nerd a while back when i really sucked. i did that big gay lookin E on that little wall, and u wrote RES over my RESK freehand and did a quik throw over the piece. i got really mad, so i was out for revenge, thats why i ragged every one of your pieces. i was very delusional back then, thinking a lot of my shit was mad nice and yours sucked. but now i can see compared to me back then, u were quite a bit more skilled. i jumped in the game to quik, thinkin i knew everything, got myself in too deep like a dumbass without realizing it. but i mean, i dont really care now. when i saw RES over my piece by lee, i didnt give a shit. and if u get the urge to confront me again, get ur anger out, whatever, go right on ahead. im not sweatin it, im not stressin. anyway my house is a bad place to do that, even with all your friends u brought over. but uh....have fun in jacksonville man.

There's a message Resk wrote me a while back...

this reallly happened???? awesome.

Archived