>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itch is wank and he knows damn well too!

freeque, one of the safest guys i know...shame you missed out on dam mate!

cam. why didnt you get me my cigarettes? :D

yeh, and im going to use this to pass on a message to lask: if you feel the need to dog my pieces with beef tags, then please grow the balls (i know you may not have hit puberty yet) to come say something to my face. You know who i am, and there have been numerous times for you to alk to me but you choose to keep it strictly internet. You look like a coward, and makes you look even more toy than before.

sorry to bring beef here, but i know he'll read this. Next time there wil be fists flying.

yeh, and im going to use this to pass on a message to lask: if you feel the need to dog my pieces with beef tags, then please grow the balls (i know you may not have hit puberty yet) to come say something to my face. You know who i am, and there have been numerous times for you to alk to me but you choose to keep it strictly internet. You look like a coward, and makes you look even more toy than before.

sorry to bring beef here, but i know he'll read this. Next time there wil be fists flying.

bascailly sneak what the fuck are u actually going on about mate? please would you get your facts wirte before you start blaming heds for doggin ure piece yer i was there and yes i watched the heds do it true! maybe u should sort your freinds out eg hold up as they fell the need to dog ure piece and blame me as they kno we have a a bit of trouble. Plus if i was going to line or bomb over ure piece i would have put my self up and you would kno its my bomb.Plus i wouldnt just randomly tag over someone for some unkonw reason! Plus in the past i never had any trouble you was safe back then now summin changed hmmmmmm! if i was you i would be having words with the person who showed u the picture

type here u kno for a fact i didnt do it so dont start saying i did it getting me into beef wiv sneak as we are safe and dont want a little mug trying to make us have beef so shut the fuk up and tell the truth in the future and dont lick peoples arses!!!!!:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Archived