tits tn flics from WA and CA

slie-tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry.. just to clarify.

I meant that Tits was the first "real crew" THAT HAD A SITE from the NW. I didn't mean that they were the only "real crew" in the NW. I did however forget about the lovely boys in SYM. Sorry bout that..

If there were any other crews I forgot to mention sorry. Nothing personal. Oh, and thanks to Silo for helping to clear things up. Most problems relate to misunderstandings I've found.

-> Jedd

Originally posted by justjedd

Sorry.. just to clarify.

I meant that Tits was the first "real crew" THAT HAD A SITE from the NW. I didn't mean that they were the only "real crew" in the NW. I did however forget about the lovely boys in SYM. Sorry bout that..

If there were any other crews I forgot to mention sorry. Nothing personal. Oh, and thanks to Silo for helping to clear things up. Most problems relate to misunderstandings I've found.

-> Jedd

Yo....... you are a fucking idiot!!!! Dumbshit!!!! Jackass!!!! What the fuck do you mean "real crew"????? Talking about "lovely boys from SYM" on the internet is the exact same as dickriding face to face! You are a plain old dickrider...... Snafu and Shade and Stemski and whoever else has room on their dick for you...... You'll get yours face to face from me.....

You're such bad news for our scene! You're the worst man...... you're the "know nothing" that gets people all worked up over by bullshit name dropping and spot jocking. I didn't put the energy into the kids around here for you to come and share it with outsiders and strangers. You know nothing so say nothing! Signed sincerely, Asic...... the guy who was painting your city before you ever thought of it! Roll over and die you bastard!

BoringBastard

All this talk about name dropping and dick riding.. The only reason I mentioned SYM was because after talking to Silo and clearing a few things up I realized that I forgot about them and their site. I wasn't name dropping at all.. I have talked with their site moderator before and I felt bad for not mentioning them.

As for this local beef.. WTF? What did I ever do to you? If you think I'm dickriding because I know Stems, get over it. I've known him for over 5 years now and that was before I really knew anything about graffiti. We started hanging out in fact because he and I like the same music. We still do and we still hang out. Big deal. I don't remember ever mentioning Snafu or Shade anywhere..

I didn't put the energy into the kids around here for you to come and share it with outsiders and strangers..

It sounds to me like someones' jealous. If I put up more flix of yers would that make you happy? The only reason I haven't is because I haven't seen as many. Not cuz yer not up, just by chance.

Oh.. and as long as we're riding our own dicks here, I haven't been into piecing for too long now.. a few years maybe. But I was a little tagbanger when I was 9 and 10 years old.. 89 and 90. So actually, I may just have been painting up MY city before you were. So bite me. :P

All this B.S. on here has got me tired. I don't understand all the misunderstanding. If you've got a problem with me you've got my email. Discuss these matters with me and leave em outta the world. Nobody cares but you.

-> Jedd

Originally posted by justjedd

BoringBastard

All this talk about name dropping and dick riding.. The only reason I mentioned SYM was because after talking to Silo and clearing a few things up I realized that I forgot about them and their site. I wasn't name dropping at all.. I have talked with their site moderator before and I felt bad for not mentioning them.

As for this local beef.. WTF? What did I ever do to you? If you think I'm dickriding because I know Stems, get over it. I've known him for over 5 years now and that was before I really knew anything about graffiti. We started hanging out in fact because he and I like the same music. We still do and we still hang out. Big deal. I don't remember ever mentioning Snafu or Shade anywhere..

It sounds to me like someones' jealous. If I put up more flix of yers would that make you happy? The only reason I haven't is because I haven't seen as many. Not cuz yer not up, just by chance.

Oh.. and as long as we're riding our own dicks here, I haven't been into piecing for too long now.. a few years maybe. But I was a little tagbanger when I was 9 and 10 years old.. 89 and 90. So actually, I may just have been painting up MY city before you were. So bite me. :P

All this B.S. on here has got me tired. I don't understand all the misunderstanding. If you've got a problem with me you've got my email. Discuss these matters with me and leave em outta the world. Nobody cares but you.

-> Jedd

As a matter of fact.... don't post my flicks at all!! I don't want anything to do with your internet based idiocy..... and you meeting people on line thinking that you've put in work! The only reason that half these kids talk to you online or support your site is because they like the idea of getting fame off of you. You're the middleman and that's it. Writers are backstabbers and are normally pretty lame to kick it with. Crews are family and friends and you are idolizing writers as characters in comic books. They are not superheroes nor superhuman. You are being used and abused. Who mentioned "riding our own dicks?" I'm not riding mine. I know what I've done and the experiences I've had. You are riding everyone else's you fuck!!! How does this sound??? There is no jealousy involved here. Peak and Image wouldn't have known Stemski if it wasn't for me. Saiv wouldn't have known Peak and Image. Snafu wouldn't be kicking it with Shade if I didn't bring Shade out of his tagbangin phase and bring him out with me and Snafu. I called Shade on the phone and stressed him about painting on fr8's and really getting up. I'm MR. UNITY around here. Fuck your e-mail. I'm not writing you to discuss shit! What say you wear a fucking football helmet and some shoulder pads?? I'm just plain old whipping your ass when I see you you fucking New Jack cockrider...........

[sLIE here, you guys need to drop this shit and email me if you have all the skills your taking about, we willhook up and paint and forget about all the drama, it all about painting, not this, yoos guys need to relax and like Deniro says forget about it, PS I got some new stuff on my site that I did with Ruin and Mack check it out,

Originally posted by slie-tits

[sLIE here, you guys need to drop this shit and email me if you have all the skills your taking about, we willhook up and paint and forget about all the drama, it all about painting, not this, yoos guys need to relax and like Deniro says forget about it, PS I got some new stuff on my site that I did with Ruin and Mack check it out,

Sure, I'd love to paint something......but this has nothing to do with you!!

I'm a damn nice guy!! Ask MACK & RUEN how nice I was to them when I bumped into them at the fr8 spot up north! I even offered them a couple of spare caps if they were in need.......... Asic is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! It's just that this kid is a fucking asshole!

e- mail me if you like ......... kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

I'm really sick of posting to this board now because a few people on here like to start shit. I didn't say shit here that should've done anything to anyone. Sorry if I somehow offended anyone?

I would however like to point out that Asic has been doing plenty of shit talking for someone whom I've painted with once, went to paint with once and bailed after us almost getting caught (definetly not my fault) and maybe I've talked with him once or twice before briefly (probably about graffiti). Graffiti may not be as big a part of my life as it is to some others, but that's just how it is. So what I'm trying to say is, many of the people here on the board know me about as well as Asic does. I have no idea what the fucking problem is, nor do i care.

Peace.

-> Jedd

P.S. - Slie, sorry about all this.. let us remember that I didn't start it.

*EDIT*

There is one other thing I'd like to clarify before I step out of this friendly conversation.. I never inteneded on garnering anything from my site EXCEPT to be the middleman. I feel that there is many a good writer from the NW (guys like those in TITS whom I have plenty of good flix of) that don't get the recognition they deserve. If they don't want it, then they can tell me so themselves. Otherwise, I will continue to do the site. So nanny nanny boo boo.

i dont even see how this dispute started..haha..anyways..just be happy jedd and paint..everyone who paints is basically a nerd anyways..if you get down to it..so be a happy nerd..the northwest is a fickle temptress.politics are because of boredom and insecurity..and most of all misunderstandings..hence this internet bickering between you and boring..in a harmless post ...just try and get out there..and experiance it..thats what we all are trying to accomplish in the long run..word...

Archived