im going to be a father soon

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 48:16

can't think of anyone who's less equipped to take care of an animal.

tease, u actually think u can take care of this kitten? Do you honestly understand that taking care of an animal is like taking care of a baby? They depend on you to feed them when theyre hungry, not when your ass gets around to feeding them. Maybe you should get one of those electronic gigapet things first, and give that a try..

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

tease, u actually think u can take care of this kitten? Do you honestly understand that taking care of an animal is like taking care of a baby? They depend on you to feed them when theyre hungry, not when your ass gets around to feeding them. Maybe you should get one of those electronic gigapet things first, and give that a try..

cats are pretty eays to care for. 10 times easier than a dog. i think tease should go for it. i'm working on a name.

:lol:

yea im going to take care of it, i need something to keep me company and to take care of. so this is it.

im planning on teaching my kitty to steal food from our other cats bowls, as well as shit in their boxes so i dont have to clean its to often. hahaha. jk.

but yea, im going to take care of it. just got to get in a routine of feeding it in the mourning and at night. clean litter box once a week or whatever it is, and get that down to a schedule as well.

i can do it.