back from the dead...

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Relek@Jun 22 2004, 04:41 PM

Originally posted by Joker

Hunh? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds... when looking over the many styles he has posted? Are you going to tell me that out of all those pieces he posted, that only that one piece is a style you've seen someone else use before?

what exactly do u mean by that joker?

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you with an answer...

The question I posed to High Priest was basically that of all the pieces he could have chosen to say he's seen a style of before, he chose the one that was more "off the beaten path" of Writing Styles. Most of the pieces you posted are of a more conventional style, and therefore more widely known and recognizable. I'm not saying you're a biter or that the pieces are bad, just that they are common in style. I actually happen to really like a few of them... but mostly the third one down in your very first post.

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything like that. Just questioning why HP chose the one piece that is different from all the others to say he's seen that style before. Maybe he was calling you out for biting. Maybe he was saying that he's seen something similar already so you might want to reconsider the style and work on it. Who knows...

the word style is to broad for this topic i think,people might have a similar letter structure but different colors or differnt effects or dope inlines or something

alot of the time when people say that STYLE this or this STYLE that i think they are reffering to the structure of the letters but i think clarity is the issue here especially with the comment "that new msk style" ive never seen msk use colors schemes like that or drop shadows so he must be talking about the "style" of the letters but again who knows

anyway just my "fifty cent "

bump bump

update please Relekes*

i started a thread on brickslayers called "south tx graff", i'm gonna update that soon. i'll see when i can update this thread. here's a sketch done by a friend of mine. Dmise.laws crew. peep his site"www.dmise.2ya.com". this guy's a mad man....

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived