the mass tattoo festival

garcia_vega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

i wish i was home to take part....damn. you get any flicks? big turn out?...elaborate so that i may live vicariously through your experience.

Guest KING OF HELL

dude. youre just replying to all the threads...hahaha. your not even saying anything. talk about pissing on all the fire hydrants....:crazy:

king of hell:

yea, there was a huge turnout. they had collaborative tattoos, where one person would get drilled by 3 people at the same time and get like a whole back piece done in a few hours. there were dudes like paul booth, philip leu all working on one tattoo at the same time. it was awesome. plus they had dudes from borneo working with handtools, some real sick guys from japan, it was definitely a blast. i got to meet a lot of artists who i look up to and get some tips from them. my boss got a tat from the borneo headhunters and my friend got one from civ. as far as flicks, my boss hired a photographer to document the event so we're going to have about 20 rolls of film. i can try to email them or something if your interested.

Archived