My first Digital pics....16 to be exact..

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First off great post..

Now about your camera stuff..KEEP THE 35mm camera.Unless you have a supe hi pixel rate 8 or above you will not get as good of pics.Do what i do use the digi for your threads and the 35mm for your photo albums.It does suck have 2 cameras to take pics with but it's cool.Now if your flicking a line that is moving use the 35mm hands down..

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^ CANON POWERSHOT S 50.. damn I'm loving this shit..Might have to sell the 35mm now..:yum:

thats exactly what I got, dope camera, you can print posters and the quality will still be dope! the movies come out pretty good too with good sound. now about the 35mm, keep it for rolling trains, dont sell it! you should try to sell some rare paint instead, just my 2 cents ;)

cool post

ichabod

glue

nixon

Originally posted by ghostvandal

thats exactly what I got, dope camera, you can print posters and the quality will still be dope! the movies come out pretty good too with good sound. now about the 35mm, keep it for rolling trains, dont sell it! you should try to sell some rare paint instead, just my 2 cents ;)

cool post

ichabod

glue

nixon

^^^^^^^^ yeah, thats the game plan, I wouldn't sell the 35mm anyways..I use it for more than just freights..The S50 I got for quick easy shit, and for night time pics, when Im done painting. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^^^^^^^^ yeah, thats the game plan, I wouldn't sell the 35mm anyways..I use it for more than just freights..The S50 I got for quick easy shit, and for night time pics, when Im done painting. :cool:

yeah man the flash on the s50 is fucking awesome!! damn i miss my camera..cops took it :(

just stole a nikon 5700, its fucking amazing and perhaps could of bought it for less than 600 canadian now too.. now NEED to get a video camera lookin at canon optura 40 after months of reserch unless i find 3ccd camera second hand like a canon gl1 or something..

yo FR8HUND what kind of camcorder was used mostly in your (sna 2) video.. havnt seen it yet xept for flix.. but just curous if you used proffesional 3ccd or good mini camcorder ? orlat

Just my 2cents, wish I can get a digi for 2 cents.

I forgot what brand it was, but theres one with 10x zoom.

I think that would come in handy, its like 300 $ or around there.

Other then that, they are trying to convince me to purchase the

DIGITAL REBEL, It's around 1000 and its only 4x zoom, and just the zoom lense costs 300 dollars.

Too much money I think to myself, but imagine the quality.

They tell me like this, do not get a Camera that you can grow out off, get a Camera that you can grow into.

Peqce