your top 5 box to crush

ghostvandal

I actually saw one of these for the first time today.I nearly shit myself.I wish i could have got a pic but it was a no go.By the STrut had something running on it...Super big and yellow so so nice it was..1. UP flat (I STILL DON'T HAVE A UP FLAT. Lots of babyridges...not one flat. Strange hole in my fleet), other gaps include (flats) HS, HCGX, Frisco, DRGW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stoopid cars

this isnt maggots....its turbo dog...i am at maggots house so for the record he didnt say this...

i think all this reefer hype is gay..i mean i have only hit tags on them, and never pieced one..i mean if i catch one in my lay ups i will hit it, but i am not gonna die if i dont hit one....i mean seriously if they are there hit it..if not paint that regular gay hopper instead....who cares,,i mean reefers do travel. but who cares.. i just like painting things that roll..i like short lines and local lines that stay in one area more...but if one reefer rolls my way i will slam it....maybe i am just hating cause i aint got one...but i got like 200 acfx and 100 gatx hoppers..which are a dime a dozen... S F R controls the southeast...

i hear ya there, i'm sure a lot of people would agree ...but it's not like kids are going to yards lookin for armns or icicles and then when they don't find 'em turn around and leave.(although that might be true if theres no boxcars period). Theres lots of cars that i've only seen roll through or just seen flicks of that i would kill to paint. I'll paint whatever i can get my hands on but if i can add another notch to my belt with a train i've never hit...i'll go outta my way to snag it.

my list above was comprised of cars i have hit 'round here and enjoyed...but i gotta say my wish list would definitley have a couple reefers on it.

damn thats funny indeed, we all get different stuff and dream of normal stuff to other. I wish we could post pictures of huges lines of boxes that are for us normal but really exciting for others. I might start a thread in metal head in a few days. I got some pics of 30 flat cn and cv in a row, or 15 cpaa red cherry.. I would love to see lines of dozens of soo lines boxcars, or blue lw, flat cwn, stuff like that. I wonder if someone's got a yard full of flat ic.. I remember when the boss posted in one of his post his spot of reefers, there was like 2 lines of armn and western fruit express.. it makes you want to travel or at least dream about it..there's gotta be some nice short lines in Alaska.

ASER1NE do you have any flicks of ABOX?? I've never seen that..

i heard they're coming out with a zbox next. it's supposed to be a flat refrigerator...bright yellow with the jet black doors...

..although i might have just made that up...

but...does anyone know what the "f" in fbox stands for...or for that matter the "t" in tbox or "a" in abox...i'm assuming the "r" in rbox stands for rail.

Re: stoopid cars

Originally posted by magotsofdef

....maybe i am just hating cause i aint got one...

i though i was the only one who hated writers who get refers for this reason. They have them in my city but the spots are highly secured and the spots that are possible have no place reasonable to park.

im not gonna get caught slippin or walk 830 miles just to hit a reefer. so fuck all you motherfuckers who get reefers....there.

okay, so im a jealous, salty cracker..so what.

bump for local sand hoppers.!!

Originally posted by ghostvandal

bah the door is good something to improve your can control.. if you do a good job it makes some sick result. Zbox..that'be insane. flat BRIGHT yellow reefers... im cuming

Bah nutin... I just simply hate them.. i can care less if they improve my can control.. i just think they are annoying... and take up space in the panels...

I've painted pretty much most hard to catch box cars and exotic hoppers, but what I have not caught yet that I would'nt mind catching..

1. Tropicana

2. Yellow super long flat UPFE

3. Amtrak box car (seen throwups ride on them).

4. Double door blue cn flat extendo that has the www. on it.

5. My own double wholecar on the "married couple" yellow holy rollers that are connected.

5 that ive got..

1. autoracks with the yellow flat doors not the cage

2. new orleans city short line

3. ferrocarril old mexican cars carring coronas

4. big old soo grainers with the wheat logos

5. tbox, t in tbox means - ttx company

5 that ive not...

1. reefer tropicana (white)

2. solid cold

3. an engine not in my yard.... just haveto have one

4. green western fruit express

5. old chessie line with a big smilin' cat

i cant complain, my town lays them up from all over. cant complain

yeah, someone would be upset, but tell me if you have never seen any flicks of painted engines that look ill. and as a completionist, id still like to do it before i die. call me selfish. and around where i live, trust me, i could find quite a few engines not in active yards or layups that would not have reprecussions for any writer. but, i feel yer point....

• 4 weeks later...

oh yeah great northern, forgot i got a piece under the goat. classic photos. done 2 friscos. any that had graffiti on em was good graffiti.

right now.

i just love bns. any green bn(edited to say)especially 214 and 244 series. ive never noticed mine or anyone i know having pieces buffed on these. (i remember road name digits)

bnsf 728 series. fucking love them.

mps sps

rare, but any nadx boxcar.

smaller atsfs. wholecars run forever on em too.

thats just right now what id like to paint.

Archived