Ever Encountered The Elusive Squirting Vagina?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to do the Kegel exercises because I read somewhere it improves stamina for men in the sack and I'm a two pump chump because I rarely get laid cause I just don't go around fucking people.

!@#$%: You should really have someone help you drink your alcohol!:D No really... I don't want you to have an accident or something at work.

*For the disbelievers I've heard tell of a dancer in Korea that shoots golf balls out her twat and knocks over beer bottles and shit...

okay... time for Big Key's statement:

• A good lover can hit the womans g-spot durring foreplay.
    A GREAT lover can hit it though straight penetraition more than once.

Guest im not witty

Ive had this happen to me a few times.

you babies are all talking out of your asses. read it and learn.

Contrary to popular belief female ejaculation is very real. It is in fact something that ALL women can achieve through a very basic female sexual response. Similar to men, all women can ejaculate as much as two cups of fluid and spray it across the length of a room. In other words, we can do it too.

I began to explore the mystery of female ejaculation after a girlfriend of mine admitted to me that she in fact had experienced it. I was intrigued and jealous, and strongly desired to achieve such an ecstasy myself. I thus began researching through medical journals, interviews with physicians, and sex therapists. I was on a determined mission to make myself cum!

After all my research I succeeded during my first attempt through masturbation. It was simple, there were just a few preparation exorcises I needed to learn to make it possible. I put together a quick overview of how female ejaculation occurs, so every lady can experience this gush pf pleasure.

First let’s get the myths out of the way and review what is true and untrue about it.

The Myths & Truth About Female Ejaculation

THE MYTHS

1) Female ejaculation does not exist.

2) Only rare women can achieve female ejaculation.

3) Kegel exercise is the key to achieving female ejaculation.

4) Only women with prominent G-Spots can achieve female ejaculation.

5) Female ejaculation can only be achieved through G-Spot orgasms.

6) Gynecologists are educated about this issue and provide women with correct information.

7) Women can only excrete a drop or two of female ejaculate, and if it is more (especially in the amounts that some women claim 1-2 cups) then it would be urine.

8) Female ejaculation is or becomes urinary incontinence.

9) Women who have given birth are the only women capable of female ejaculation.

10) There is only one way to achieve female ejaculation.

THE TRUTH-

1) Female ejaculation comes from the Skenes/Paraurethral glands (also known as the G-Spot).

2) Women do not realize that they can ejaculate because they are missing the cues of when they can do it.

3) There are specific techniques that can be taught to a woman to teach her how to do it and how to hold it if she does not wish to ejaculate.

4) Women can ejaculate without having a G-Spot orgasm and for that matter without having an orgasm at all!

5) Women can increase the amount of fluid they ejaculate by following specific steps.

6) Women can ejaculate multiple times within a short period.

7) Female ejaculation is not urine, is much like the consistency of water, is clear in color, and usually smells like nothing or has a slight sweet scent.

8) OBGYNs and other physicians often misunderstand or even misdiagnose female ejaculation.

You may be wondering "If all women are capable, then why is it that many women have never done it?" This is a very good question, and is easily explained. Let’s begin with reviewing some basic information about the female anatomy to better understand how this works.

Where Does Female Ejaculation Come From?

Female ejaculation is a fluid that is pushed out of the urethra (pee-hole- just like urine) however, unlike urine it comes from the Paraurethral/Skenes glands (located under and making up the G-Spot) during sexual arousal.

How Is Female Ejaculate Different Than Regular Cum?

There are two types of female cum that can be excreted during sexual arousal. They are clinically termed as urethral and vaginal ejaculation fluids. The one most commonly seen in our culture is vaginal ejaculate, which lubricates the vaginal walls and oozes out during sexual arousal. You probably have noticed it is milky and ranges in its thickness and odor based on a woman’s diet, overall health and the phase she is experiencing within her menstrual cycle.

Urethral ejaculate is what we are referring to when describing female ejaculation and is less common. It is the watery ejaculate that sprays or gushes out and is the one that is generally less known about. Again, this is not because only a few, special women are capable, but rather due to lack of understanding of women's sexual health issues in this culture.

What Is In The Fluid?

Let me get the biggest myth out of the way- IT IS NOT URINE. Upon testing the liquid, scientists have found that it contains levels of glucose (sugar), and an enzyme (prostatic acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component in semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculation but without the sperm. There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which are found in trace amounts. It is a unique substance, and unlike the heavier and thicker fluid that you would typically see when a chick is "wet" or has had an orgasm.

How Much Ejaculate Comes Out?

Most women can gush as much as 1.5 - 2 cups of the fluid when ejaculating. However this can be affected by how hydrated a woman is, how much she pushes while ejaculating, and other factors.

Why Don't Most Women Know About It Or Do It?

Female ejaculation is not difficult; its techniques are just not known about by many. Because women typically don't know about the elusive reasons they are not doing it, they are usually sabotaging their chances for gushing female ejaculate when they are having an orgasm.

One of the main reasons that women do not know they can do it is because women will often feel like they need to urinate when they are ready to expel the ejaculate and because they think that urine will come out, which it will not, they hold back. You see the G-Spot (Skenes Glands) fill up with the female ejaculate fluid and this puts pressure on the urethra (pee-tube) thus, making it feel like she has to urinate when in actuality she could ejaculate if she simply pushed instead of holding back.

There are sure-fire methods, techniques and ways to achieve it as well as overcome inhibitors, yet the issue of holding back for fear of urinating is a big factor for many women. The ejaculation techniques that I have begun training thousands of women and their partners have been quite effective and not only allow for amazing ejaculations but will also intensify any type (women are capable of eight) of orgasm to mind blowing levels.

Are There Health Problems For Women Who Do It?

No, in fact that is one of the reasons I am so passionate about teaching women and their partners about female ejaculation because unlike what many think, there is nothing abnormal or unhealthy about it. Did you know that thousands of women each year are told that a normal female sexual response such as female ejaculation is a medical problem (incontinence, which it is not) or something that they should be ashamed of as they are thought to be maliciously urinating on their partner(s)?

Because women can gush as much as two cups of ejaculate, many people think that it must be urine. Often women who do not know what is happening (and there are many) are embarrassed, confused and find it to be of great concern. It does not help that most health practitioners are not informed about it as many women are being told they require surgery and/or psychotherapy for this normal female sexual response!

If there is one thing that I can stress, it is that female ejaculation is not only visually erotic, but it feels incredible to do it. The kind of sexual release that a woman feels from this powerful gush is like no other.

my ex used to gush all over the place during sex, so much so that putting a towel down wouldn't help. it would soak through the towel, through the blankets, through the sheets and onto the mattress.

it most definately isn't urine. its a clear liquid that has no taste or smell.

so yes, i have encountered the elusive squirting vagina. hot stuff, i tell ya.

Ok I'll share....

Yeah my first girlfriend did that and it surprised the shit out of me.... Soaking through sheets blanket mattress.... Took me a while to figure out I should put a towel down. I'd be like..." YOU HAD HOW MANY ORGASMS!?!" I was so jealous....

I didn't realize that this was such a serious mystery....

And no it was NOT pee... duh....

I guess I'm just a sissy or something, but the idea of a woman squirting all over the place doesn't really appeal to me.

I mean, wet is cool, the wetter the better. Soppy sponge? Okay. Soaked Panties? YES PLEASE! But a girl skeet skeet skeeting halfway across the room and soaking through a towel, the blankets, the mattress and dripping on the floor just isn't my thing. Sorry...

Originally posted by Milton

I guess I'm just a sissy or something, but the idea of a woman squirting all over the place doesn't really appeal to me.

I mean, wet is cool, the wetter the better. Soppy sponge? Okay. Soaked Panties? YES PLEASE! But a girl skeet skeet skeeting halfway across the room and soaking through a towel, the blankets, the mattress and dripping on the floor just isn't my thing. Sorry...

that shit about "skeet skeet skeeting..." i had the FUNNIEST mental image ever

had me laughing outloud

ok, i skimmed throught his thread trying to see if anyone had explained this, but i didn't see it.

the stuff they squirt out is not piss.

all women can squirt, some don't squirt as much liquid as others, but all can do it.

the reason why alot don't is because they feel like they're going to piss, but it's not piss that comes out, it's actually ejaculate (female ejaculate). look it up.

milty, maybe your girl did piss on you. j/k

Originally posted by dowmagik

i swear on my mom that it was yellow. we need dr drew on this shit.

nuh uh, we don't need dr. drew.

Female Ejaculation Fluid Note-

Important to note... this is NOT where the fluid for female ejaculation comes from... there is NO way that two cups of fluid can fit into these small glands. However, during sexual arousal these glands to excrete fluid and that fluid often mixes with the female ejaculate.

Paraurethral/Skenes Glands & G-spot

The Paraurethral/Skenes glands are also called "Skene's Glands." The quantity, size, and exact location of these glands varies within each woman, but generally it is found easily by inserting a finger into the vagina two inches in and on the top front wall, facing the pubic bone. During sexual arousal the Paraurethral glands fill with fluid and may in most cases can be felt through the vaginal wall as a more firm and puffy area. This is what people refer to as the g-spot.

The Facts About Female Ejaculation

And Why Don't Most Women Know About It Or Do It?

By Lisa S. Lawless, RM, CEO

Founder Of Lawless Spirit, Inc.

All women can learn to ejaculate as much as two cups of fluid and spray and squirt female ejaculation across the length of a room and our movie shows it! Oh sure, there are a lot of myths out there regarding this exquisite female sexual response. Some claim the whole premise of female ejaculation is untrue, others claim only "special" women are capable and still others try and tell you ridiculous techniques based on myths such as suggesting that women should tighten their Kegel (vaginal wall) muscles to make it happen. Then there are the skeptics that try and claim that it is pee (urine)!

These types of statements are simply untrue and something we review in great detail in our female ejaculation movie and book. While women have differences in their genitalia from other women (just as men do from one another) all women have the same equipment and are capable of squirting these lovely orgasmic, ejaculate juices with the right techniques. It is no different than all men being capable of ejaculating no matter the size or shape of their penis. The only reason that most people do not know about or understand how to achieve female ejaculation is from the sheer lack of understanding women’s sexuality.

Because most people (including the women that do it) do not know the elusive way female ejaculation works it has remained a mystery until now. Women often easily and unconsciously sabotage their chances for gushing female ejaculate. I teach all women and their partners to learn how to do it not just for the extreme pleasure it brings or the erotic visual demonstrations, but also because it is healthy and actually can aid in preventing disease! That is why this information is so incredible, and needed by the public! That is why our female ejaculation movie and book is so needed!

I simplify and teach, not only effective techniques in my female ejaculation movie and book, but what the inhibitors are in preventing it from happening. The solutions and techniques that I provide not only reveal why most women don't experience female ejaculation, but why they don't have the best orgasms they can!

I get frustrated when I have purchase sexual health books and videos that promise specifics and then disappoint when they give vague and/or inaccurate information that is not practical or useful. That is why I wrote the book and produced the video "The Art of Female Ejaculation," so that I could offer you specifics, accurate information and practical, step-by-step female ejaculation techniques to not only achieve female ejaculation (and learn why it is beneficial to a woman's health) but how to provide any woman with mind shattering orgasms! You can be confident that I provide the highest quality and quantity in my female ejaculation movie and book!

Most women don't have very fulfilling sex lives, and some don't even know what an orgasm feels like let alone female ejaculation. This is because women's sexuality has long been neglected, thus female ejaculation has not been discussed when it should have been in such settings as sex education classes.

When I first heard about female ejaculation I was in my late twenties. Being a sexually knowledgeable and adventurous woman as well as a psychotherapist specializing in sexual issues, I was shocked that I had never heard about it, let alone done it.

I personally discovered female ejaculation after having a very open and enlightening discussion with a girlfriend, whom told me that she did the "wildest thing" when she had an orgasm (and sometimes just when she was sexually aroused). I of course was very intrigued about this, and ended up asking her a lot of questions about how it happened for her. I then went to the Internet to find out more, and was met with a great deal of inaccurate, conflicting information about female ejaculation. What was a chick to do? I wanted to know more about it, and most importantly at the time, I wanted to know if I could do it too. I began a mission of researching through medical journals, interviews with physicians, sex therapists and my clients who came to me for psychotherapy.

After all my research, and developing a few theories of my own, I decided that I simply had to try to see if I could do it. I am happy to say that I did it during my first attempt through masturbating. It was so simple! There were a few things that I learned and did in preparation that made it possible and there are a lot of things I learned along the way which turned into a 150 page book and 90 minute video! For the sake of keeping this article and not a book, let me give you a quick overview of how female ejaculation occurs so that you get a general idea of how all of this works. First let’s get the myths out of the way and review what is true and untrue about it.

there you have it.

Archived