Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

BAND OF BROTHERS

all right fuckers, i'll elaborate. the action sequences kick ass by the pound. whatever film or filters they use on the lenses gives such a sickly undertone. it's basically the crack rock of tv for sunday nites...

-oofh

Walking outside during the night brought many wonderful sights and sounds into my awareness. The feelings slowly crept away, until I was left with nothing.

I sit here now, looking over my experience, thinking of the feelings once present. Those visions seem faded, those thoughts unmotivating. What has changed? Where did it all go?

Originally posted by dosoner

Walking outside during the night brought many wonderful sights and sounds into my awareness. The feelings slowly crept away, until I was left with nothing.

I sit here now, looking over my experience, thinking of the feelings once present. Those visions seem faded, those thoughts unmotivating. What has changed? Where did it all go?

i bet you have a profile on Make out club

Guest KING OF HELL

yeah, i havent seen the sshow yet, but the book was A-MAZING.

every sunday i veg the fuck out in excitement waiting for more combat scenes.......tonight wasnt so great...but it still kicked alot of ass

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this