FOR REAL NIGGA KILL YOURSELF

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LENS

Mero...

I am writing this in the library because your shit got me laughing so hard they asked me to leave the computer lab.

You should seriously consider writing for vice magazine

THE COMPUTER LAB IS FOR LEARNING! :crazy: I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE FOR VICE, MAYBE IF I DID THE DO'S & DONT'S WOULD BE FUNNY LIKE BACK IN THE DAY, ALTHOUGH I PROBABLY WOULD BE SURROUNDED BY HIPSTER HOMOS ALL DAY, I COULD DEAL WITH IT CUZ ID BE GETTING A PAYCHECK TO CLOWN NIGGAS ALL DAY. IF YOU HAVE CONNECTS WITH VICE HOOK IT UP. I NEED A MUTHAFUCKIN JOB, NIGGAS DONT SMOKE DUST LIKE THEY USED TO :o

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

THE COMPUTER LAB IS FOR LEARNING! :crazy: I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE FOR VICE, MAYBE IF I DID THE DO'S & DONT'S WOULD BE FUNNY LIKE BACK IN THE DAY, ALTHOUGH I PROBABLY WOULD BE SURROUNDED BY HIPSTER HOMOS ALL DAY, I COULD DEAL WITH IT CUZ ID BE GETTING A PAYCHECK TO CLOWN NIGGAS ALL DAY. IF YOU HAVE CONNECTS WITH VICE HOOK IT UP. I NEED A MUTHAFUCKIN JOB, NIGGAS DONT SMOKE DUST LIKE THEY USED TO :o

I've got connections with a few magazines down in los Angeles but nothing concerning writing. I'll keep an eye out for you thopugh 'cause I always have friends that are dong little mini projects that need some extra funny shit in'em

Guest HESHIANDET

the problem w/ williamsburg is the girls are hot. then again i've been hanging on 167th st for the last 3 months and there are plenty of girls there as well. different strokes for different folks i guess. but i like em all

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

the problem w/ williamsburg is the girls are hot. then again i've been hanging on 167th st for the last 3 months and there are plenty of girls there as well. different strokes for different folks i guess. but i like em all

i'm about the bushwick latinas.:yum:

Archived