FOR REAL NIGGA KILL YOURSELF

MEROJUANA

Originally posted by destroya

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/destroya/IMG00023.jpg'>

"PEEP MY WATCH, B"

The Black Israelites. We got 'em out here in L.A.... I didn't know they were nationwide until I took a trip to NYC and seen 'em preaching at some park in Manhattan. And I seen 'em in Chicago too. You ever see what happens whenever a white guy is walking by? They scream at him and call him the devil and a whole bunch of other stuff. Those clowns are funny as hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha. total wannabes. what is up with half of these loosers looking like some kind of rodent? is it like, genetic or what? and when the fuck did PALE become COOL? never.

the only people who can get away with dresing like that are those who are naturally really fucking good looking (i.e. me, but i'll take polos and ties and chinos and sportcoats and loafers over that trash ANY day.)

then again, if it weren't for scumbags like these, pseudoghetto fat pimply graffiti writers (half of you, at least) wouldn't have anyone to make fun of, so be grateful or something.

Originally posted by WhiteOx

i cant help but think that if the firt person who replied dissed this thread half of everybody else would have to

You're not kidding. About 2 months ago I posted some trains I benched in metal heads. About 15 people replied and said they were awesome. The thread had been up for like 6 hours when the forums ate that post and many others, so I reposted the same thing. This time, the first person complained and every other reply was somebody who hated it. Fucking idiots.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

ha. total wannabes. what is up with half of these loosers looking like some kind of rodent? is it like, genetic or what? and when the fuck did PALE become COOL? never.

the only people who can get away with dresing like that are those who are naturally really fucking good looking (i.e. me, but i'll take polos and ties and chinos and sportcoats and loafers over that trash ANY day.)

then again, if it weren't for scumbags like these, pseudoghetto fat pimply graffiti writers (half of you, at least) wouldn't have anyone to make fun of, so be grateful or something.

OKAY NIGGA, I BET MY LIFE YOU LOOK & ACT LIKE MACAULAY CULKIN...WHICH WOULD REQUIRE ME TO CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH YOUR SCARF AND STICK YOUR CUFFLINKS IN YOUR EYES.

M E R O E

MLBRT04.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Dissing the thread would make you on the side of these hipsters or scenesters whatever these wastes are called. And I don't think anyone would want that.

In all honesty, you cant really defend the majority of kids that listen to hip hop or any other genre of music either, your going to find rediculous fashion trends everywhere.. like wearing pants under your ass and constantly cleaning your cortez is any better.. besides, the majority of the "scenester" girls are actually cute.

Originally posted by High Priest

In all honesty, you cant really defend the majority of kids that listen to hip hop or any other genre of music either, your going to find rediculous fashion trends everywhere.. like wearing pants under your ass and constantly cleaning your cortez is any better.. besides, the majority of the "scenester" girls are actually cute.

pink durags & sneakers = 7 stupidity points

scarf and sunglasses indoors = 20 stupidity points

Originally posted by GnomeToys

You're not kidding. About 2 months ago I posted some trains I benched in metal heads. About 15 people replied and said they were awesome. The thread had been up for like 6 hours when the forums ate that post and many others, so I reposted the same thing. This time, the first person complained and every other reply was somebody who hated it. Fucking idiots.

No kidding. Insecure motherfuckers who need to hop a trendy bandwagon but can't speak their own individual mind. I posted some freight lay-ups on Metal Heads as well, nothing out of the ordinary, same thing everyone else posts on Metal Heads. One guy felt the need to feel cool by telling everyone he painted at one of the layups I posted. Then he got mad and said I blew up his spot, and next thing you know everyone's telling me to take the flicks down and bitching and complaining.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Could also be all these ridiculous black dudes wearing 8 sizes bigger clothes, wristbands and fake gold teeth trying to look cool in a hip hop kinda way

basically, if you try fronting on mero, it's cause you don't know mero's steez. if you did, you'd just laugh.

the difference between hipsters and dumb kids in fubu gear 5 sizes too big, is that those kids dont walk around with nearly the amount of pompous self rightesousness as the hipsters. hipster kids actually think they're intelligent/cool/attractive/better than everyone else.

tey're both stupid in their own ways, but hipster kids are a whole lot more annoying to me, cause they're 50x's more jdgemental.

I just think xxxxxxl fubu gear looks dumb and hipster clothing (boot cut jeans and polo shirts with sneakers) looks a lot less dumb.

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

I don't know.

You don't know?

Seeking explained it a bit better.

But what is a scenester/hipster? Or is there a difference? Are they ravers? What type of music do they generally listen too? Are they just the mainstream pop music MTV trendy crowd? What is their overall purpose? And why do they all have those gay poses where they stare out in to space away from the camera as if you're supposed to think they're cool?

I think it's a good thing that I don't know since they look wack as fuck.

Archived