letters n colors on walls in NYC(bigtime legal eagles)dont bother lookn

DirtySanchez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

I'd be glad to friend....

rime setup chip navy ewok the whole msk awr crew

any faggot from toronto or montreal

atak lions

all the internet crews

deth kult

FH

rath

xide

rate...

and the list goes on

Your REAL writers are as follows:

nsk

fines

mista

all of kgk

mize erupto nac sool

Pete

Flaco

dude "your" and idiot and must be jealous cause those people are loved...

some of those kids are the most loyal and genuinely humble of people....

and thats the truth so dont even talk about people you dont know.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by dark funeral@Jul 20 2004, 08:43 AM

yo, pete...didnt see you the other night in brooklyn. good to know you are snuggling with the dolls you made of us in your bed.

Hey not for nothing but I was there...ask rime, or tdee I decided that since people had beef with me I'd have to be the one to go settle the score,and we went out there with good intentions because honestly this whole thing is pretty fucked..I could care less about being some trendy jocked asshole writer but for soemone to say I ragged a dead guy especially one who's work I admired is complete bulshit,but I understand how it is to lose loved ones and get crazy I have lost alot this year more than you fucks can imagine, I won't be a douche and bullshit anyone, I went out there and talked to rime, he's convinced I ragged nace and him and whoever else, he told me this is based on the fact that he knows graff inside and out and can tell that it was me who wrote over them, yet he thought my boy flaco and me were the same person..not talking shit this is just the truth....With that said my beef with ewok was a whole other issue, ewok wasnt there when we were and that isnt my problem, he also was the instigator with that BS and once more we were the ones who went to settle it whether that meant talking or fighting or whatever I dont give a fuck I wanted this bullshit to end....honestly DARKFUNERAL you can talk all the shit you want but you are most likely some third party jock to the whole situation, as far as I'm concerned the shit is deaded, If these people want trouble they dont have to go far to find me "we" all live in the same town anyway....

• 2 years later...

Archived