letters n colors on walls in NYC(bigtime legal eagles)dont bother lookn

DirtySanchez

I can't believe the level this bullshit has reached, I'm tired of useless talk on this website, and I apologize for all the crap caused on here by that kid who has been harassing people, he is a former friend of mine who knows about this site through me and since I had told him a while ago about the trouble that happend for me through this thing he decided to take it upon himself to wreak havok, I'm sorry for that.

Anyway this garbage situation has gone on for much too long, I emailed you ewok not trying to "cop a plea" it was an honest attempt at squashing some useless bullshit,you wound up going over me and a couple of my friends over a misunderstanding this got me pissed so we went back over you, done and done as far a graff goes. And yeah when I emailed you I namedropped a little but it was in the hopes that maybe ceaze would tell you what was up with me, he and I arent best of friends but he knows me. As for rime I tried to get into contact with you, we talked in person before and I thought you were a cool chracter I tried to do all I could for you getting you in touch with Zar and Tdee for that book you and Kemos are working on, I figured we could meet up and settle this like gentlemen, however Zar told me he didnt have your number anymore, and I had lost it myself. like I said though talking on here is fruitless and I wont waste my time getting into fights or trying to reason in this environment, its impossible. I'll be there on the 17th, ewok, rime, you know what I'm refering to, and hopefully we can talk in person and be real people instead of letting this total bullshit continue on.

On another note, I also tried to get in touch with you chip, obviously we have some third party connection through naks and nome or someone because it looks to me as if you are trying to paraphrase something I said to one of naks, the absolute truth of the matter is I never went over nace, regardless of what everyone has convinced themselves of on this website,I'm honestly not demeaning your position but I have lost friends too you arent the only one, and I know how much it kills a person to lose someone close, I understand that it must hurt alot to see those nace pieces ragged but as I said in the past I think what I did with that website speaks for itself, I spent serious amounts of time seeking out your and naces artwork because I loved to see it and I thought it deserved to be seen by others, and I would never have destroyed one. I suppose this is all I can say people in the end will assume what they will but I have nothing but love for New Jersey and the whole scene I think alot of bullshit goes down, but such is life, I have big fish to fry everyday and I'd just like to have a few less people hating my guts for something I didn't do.

I'm just trying to be real and not have some hardass attitude about all of this because truth be told whether you believe it or not I love graff and this whole thing has really been the death of alot of my passion for it. I'm sure people will come through with some shit about me talking about how I'm retarded or whatever you will but at least I'm being sraightforward.

Pete.1983.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

oh snap, i know exactly where that is; and I'm from chicago...That wall got buffed, i wish i had that green! Where da garvey shop!?!

I believe they moved over a year ago to a new location...

Re: maxster psdusted...

Originally posted by wesone

ewok for a small herb like you id act humble and not open my mouth at all. you got alot to say for alil sucker

you liittle bitch you dissed my shit, who the fuck are you talking like you do, youra little son. dont think your not gonna answer to me, i'll catch you on your block lets see how big you act then. your gonna be my personal herb, i want 20 cans for the piece you ragged with your bullshit.

wes who?, suck my dick, and tell me in person, i dont gotta do shit for you or anyone.

go talk ya shit to some of these 16 yr olds in here.

the only reason for you posting in here is to get my attention....

do the math and figure out the pecking order.......

never heard of you.

Guest RIBSGAK

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TOY IS ON STARTIN SHITUP IN HERE............YOU WAS UP IN PG GANSTA TALKIN LIL BITCH.DON'T THINK I FORGOT NIGGA YOU GONNA CATCH A FUCKIN SMACK FROM ME TOO YOU FUCKIN TOY........THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOUR SO TOY NIGGAS NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU,KINDA HARD TO FIND A NIGGA WHO ONLY WRITES ON HIS BLOCK..............FORGET ABOUT WHEN I CRACK YOU, WHEN THE RUSSIAN GETS YOU YOUR DONE WRITING. CAUSE YOU WILL BE GIVIN UP THAT PAINT SON.......MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP NOW SON......CAUSE YOU ON THE WRONG HIT LIST TOY.

ALL CITY CRUSHERS.

maxster chris syco psdusted halo tips for you herbs

rush get your facts straight i didnt diss nothign of yours watch them treats cause your shit will be dissed if you stay talkin like that...ribs homie you lucky i didnt see u in the cope 2 gallery cause ud get shot the fuck up.. ewok iam jus bustin ya balls dont care much for any of your bullshit

oh boy. i said you may get yourself hurt in response to you saying that you where gonna shoot Ribs in the head. talk like that will get one hurt so stay easy with the crazy talk. now i'm done talking to you, do what you have to do.

Archived