letters n colors on walls in NYC(bigtime legal eagles)dont bother lookn

DirtySanchez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im feeling these walls who really gives a fuck if they are illegal or not. abu you sound silly as fuck on here talking about oh illegal is that real shit. you talk about others needing to get lives and all that shit. man you are arguing about GRAFFITI! its not the most important thing on the planet and im sure those out there doing their thing dont give a fuck what you think is real. man you come on here dissing ewok and all these guys you know are good talking about MISTA and all those KGK dudes are the realness. you totally played yourself with that whole shit mr. grimey- been arrested over twenty times for graff- brags about going to college- corrects other peoples grammar but messes his own shit up in the next sentence. man your a loser and its clear your just a jealous motherfucker. you played yourself and everyone knows it so why not just stop with the bullshit and stop posting.

Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

Why don't you go get a FORMAL education and actually do something for mankind instead of being a greedy little fuck who only cares about making a rep for himself.

you my toy friend are making a rep for yourself instead by coming on these threads and talking trash...behind the front of being the spokesperson for illegal graffiti.this all coming from a person who i know for a fact doesn't put in any work whatsoever.who cares what you are doing personally in college...you couldn't make a splash in the graff game[or for ''mankind''] if you jumped off a skyscraper wearing a krylon hat.you and your little buddies got called out for dissing something the late great nace did[among other things]and you are upset about noone[and i mean noone]buying your silly ''ewok framed me'' bullshit online story. so now you want to come on here on some salted stan shit.when this time last year you were one of those ''online graff jocks'' you claim you hate.in fact you still are.your point of view means nothing on here,why? because you mean nothing.......p.s. don't use my friends erupto,and mize as examples in your petty opinion.i'm sure they want no ties to such a person as you.and as ewok said if you have such problems with the aformentioned list of ''snobs'',seek them out and deal with it like a man.[without blowing spots there are plenty of events to go do so]....instead of wasting all this time coming on this thread,which you could be using to ''help mankind'' by doing your school work.give me a fucking break....on another note that yankees wall is a real gem

chip7

mayhem crew.cbs.fh.2004

Originally posted by NOBODY

im feeling these walls who really gives a fuck if they are illegal or not. abu you sound silly as fuck on here talking about oh illegal is that real shit. you talk about others needing to get lives and all that shit. man you are arguing about GRAFFITI! its not the most important thing on the planet and im sure those out there doing their thing dont give a fuck what you think is real. man you come on here dissing ewok and all these guys you know are good talking about MISTA and all those KGK dudes are the realness. you totally played yourself with that whole shit mr. grimey- been arrested over twenty times for graff- brags about going to college- corrects other peoples grammar but messes his own shit up in the next sentence. man your a loser and its clear your just a jealous motherfucker. you played yourself and everyone knows it so why not just stop with the bullshit and stop posting.

i love it when other people read shit for the first time like "whoa, whats the fucks been goin on in this thread for the past 2 days?" and then in one post , bend these fools over and ass rape them in front of everyone. its one of the reasons i love the drama in here. cuz as soon as you shut up. all the other people with common sense take over to just diss the shit out of these types.

the point is this, a new name pops up with 5 posts , and claims to have never been on the site before, and right off the bat is posting mad pix up, allll toys(while slippin in a few real heads). you dont fool anybody . you went and got a new name after being abused by eveyone in the jersey thread.

i'll even go as far as saying your either pete, flaco, or a close person to them. from jerzey. because of your bitterness, and no one in their right mind with any kind of history or knoiwledge would EVER see pete and flaco as real graffiti. EVER! CUZ ITS STR8 TOY BUSINESS! u know what a toy is? no tags,not throwies, no letters , no ups no nothin, all while toying with graffiti,toyyyyying("oh its so fun using spray paint and making these funny shapes and letters") you go around wreckin shit and makin a mockary of yourselves, with no help from anyone else, and your gone 2 months from now. ive seen your type come and go every summer for the past 10 yrs at least. if you want beef wit me get on line.

And furhter more none of them can say SHIT because pete emailed my site months ago coppin pleez about "i know ceaze, i know rime, iknow this guy, i know that guy" sayin why he would never diss my shit, ( dont make me go copy and paste the mail in here ) when i know theres a toy-ass pete throwup over one of my spots. and mad stock cap toy bullshit over a bunch of my pieces , so when i tell'm to put all the graffiti asside and meet me somewhere like a man. i never got a reply. as far as im concerned your mad at yourself for not being able to cash checks that your ass is writing. your type is 100% staright up BiTCH and you fool no one.

you no longer get any response from me on the topic, u know why? cuz ima end up makin your toy ass famous. so ill let your bullshit fade to black, like it should be.

c'mon toy, your in the nyc thread talkin shit about puerto ricans, and skuf. all the while postin skuf as a real writer. whata herb. stop contradicting yourself. of course skuf is a real writer, who in here are u really schoolin? thinkin by slippin skuf in a bunch of toy pix people are gonna be like "yo alllll them heads are illll!"

WRONG........... SKUF IS ILL, and the rest of that shit is toy business.

and before you go pouring shit out ya mouf,,,,,

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/beverly/jazz/hush.JPG'>

hold that.......

no love for toys, in a new age where they can be toy as all hell and hide behind a computer screen andnever be seen, to get chin checked.

i give you an open invite and i'll even take a free sucker punch , just come tell me you write pete or flaco, anytime you EVER see me, and watch what happens. and stop emailing my site coppin pleez.

and good looks on the yankee wall chip. between you an d me, that was one of the very 1st nyc walls i really remeber seing painted way back in like '90

so for me to come back after all these years with some real bx legends, to me was ill.

pce, and tell ya boy mize to "be easy", if it was him last week , he came out his face for no reason, and i dont have any real reason to not like the guy, but when people snap out, im definately gonna snap back, u feel me? i know if john was still here he wouldnt have let that shit happen last week, anyways keep doin ya thing.

cmon nowwwwww, you all know the mets havent won a game since '86 :idea:

nah lemme stop.

yo that l.a. wall is smack dead in the middle of south central l.a. big ups to tlok, teal steel and dub f.c. for showin love to a new york head in l.a. everyone yapps about east verse west shit, i got nothin but love from l.a. theres cool heads out there.

lots of good shit, yall should just ignore that one hater, reading his posts in order it dont even seem like dude is even with it, half that shit contradicts itself and dont make any sense....one point hes saying graff with messages is weak, then hes saying later its supposed to be about fuck the government, etc....i think its either some lonely pathetic type trying to be funny or someone with some mental health issues.

keep the good flicks coming sanchez....maybe better flicks of the yankees joint anyone? the flicks on page 1 are really shitty quality.

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/SKILLERWHALE/PIX/VAND.jpg'>

another L.A. buttaz, VANDALZ INK HEADQUATERS. ( NY THEME) FOR THE THEME HATERS. HAHA, STUPID

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/SKILLERWHALE/PIX/myyyrtle.jpg'> SOME OLD SHIT FOR THE NON BELIEVERS.LOLLL PIECERS CAN BOMB TOO CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF.

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/SKILLERWHALE/PIX/thru2.jpg'>

MY OWN CHEMICAL Z , LOLLL (AFTERMATH)

Guest Hustleman

nice stuff,,, hey the proof is in the pudding,, if you wanna slander these guys, post examples of your 'werk' to show em how its 'really' done BIOOTCCCHHHHH

Archived