letters n colors on walls in NYC(bigtime legal eagles)dont bother lookn

DirtySanchez

Originally posted by dealer

nice i like the baseball prodo things pretty big. the stands are well done I'd hate to be that high on a ladder.

its only a 28' ladder. im sure that if you went upthere you'd be fine. around 40' it starts to get hairy. i fell from 28' and was ok.

dirty... nice flix that ghost is off the meat rack.

abu_ blah-blah.. your a fucking fool all graff should be leagal. i feal that if you can get the owners permission great hit it up. i have done time for graff and it sucked. it was almost enough to make me quit. now i hit chill piecing spots. and bomb alot less. but the court gets hella pissed when you almost 26 and your on your 20th bombbing arrest with 4 bids under your belt. your almost always going to get at least a year or more.

if its out there more people might go lighter on artist who get caght upp. maby the judge was a b boy in the 80s. or more likely saw the yankees burner and was like damn thas ill.

blah blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

I love all these legal guys that try so desperately hard to make graff look like it's something that should be used in tributes to baseball teams, dead friends and general vaginal reasons. Graff has evolved from something that was inherently against all organized rules and political structures but now, it's been VAGINIZED. Yes I said VAGINIZED because all of you astoundingly witless toys try to bring purpose to your useless "street trade" skills. What's next? Anti abortion tags from EWOK? Get a life and quit pumping yourselves up and trying to be some flayed out, tired version of what is classically known as a REAL artist.

alien11.jpg

DUMBASS..

Originally posted by heavyLox

Ok we get it you have a superduper intelect.

You have 7 posts, all of them assish; turn on the positive juice or you will be let go.

The positive juice? It's not ok to have your own opinion? Get off your high chair mod-boy, this is America and there are posts that ARE A LOT worse than mine. I'll post positive stuff if I see something that warrants a positive comment; otherwise, I'll say what I feel. I actually never tried to say I have a super-duper intellect either. It's so funny to see a graffiti pics forum trying to "hush" it's members. Quite hypocritical don't you think heavyLox? What you're trying to do is exactly what all you kids always complain about by bitching about pigs not allowing you to paint on a wall and what have you.

ok let me 'xplain.

brand new member, whos only posts seem to be negative and critical; this fits the MO of some jerk-off making a new name to get his true feelings out instead of being here because of interest. If that was the case he/she is warned to contribute in a meaningful way, if heavy jumped the gun, no harm no foul.

Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

Sorry to make a bad impression but damn guys this shit just isnt graffiti, peep my thread thats graffiti.

:confused: :confused: Those aren't graffiti letters? It's not done with aerosol? If you are serious about graffiti not having a message, maybe you should take your head out of your ass and read a couple of the latest graff mags: "Subway Art" and "Spraycan Art"... Homeboy you are just ignorant; I bet you haven't even been writing 5 years yet have you? That Ewok shit was tight and all the other graff heads that put in MAD WORK before this asshole started biting styles off the net are definitely keeping it real.

p.s. could you see this dude telling Cope2 he's "vaginized"??:lol: :lol: :D :D

DOESNT MATTER VIKING, PEANUT GALLERY WILL ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO HATE. ITS FUEL FOR THE FIRE THO. I THANK THEM FOR THEIR EXISTENCE IN THE WORLD. WE ALL HAVE OUR PLACES .

GOOD LOOKS ON THE LOVE, YOU POST ALOT OF REAL ILL FLIX SO I TAKE YOUR COMMENT WITH ALOT OF RESPECT.

KUDOS KIKO.....

^^^^good work jocking "as always"^^^^^^^^

and to the fagg that hated on me yeah this isnt graff its crap it might as well be a mural painted by 12 yr olds on the side of their school house cuz its legal and guess what graffiti is an illegal sport, i mean its liek saying your a shoplifter or a burgalar but you only steal from yourself, makes no sense right? thats legal graff to me......... an oxymoron....

Originally posted by MACK DAWG

:confused: :confused: Those aren't graffiti letters? It's not done with aerosol? If you are serious about graffiti not having a message, maybe you should take your head out of your ass and read a couple of the latest graff mags: "Subway Art" and "Spraycan Art"... Homeboy you are just ignorant; I bet you haven't even been writing 5 years yet have you? That Ewok shit was tight and all the other graff heads that put in MAD WORK before this asshole started biting styles off the net are definitely keeping it real.

p.s. could you see this dude telling Cope2 he's "vaginized"??:lol: :lol: :D :D

Graffiti Mags?? Sorry homeboy, last time I checked, graffiti wasn't some trendy bullshit that was plastered on magazines and the "cool" thing to do. Goddamn, do you have any idea of the historical beginnings of graffiti? Keeping it "REAL"?? Right...kids trying to be sooo good and hanging off of other "writer's" balls until they ascend to ball-bag status. Graffiti isn't meant to be some PRETTY SHIT. Are you so IMMACULATELY DUMB that you don't realize that making pretty graff isn't the whole point of graff?? People like you always sit back and hate on other people's shit if it's not some dedication bullshit or if it's not some crap by some old fart graff writer. People like you never give anyone a chance, you're a goddamned snob you piece of dogshit. Realize THAT homeboy. Graffiti DOES have a message and the message is FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! Not PAINT THE PRETTIEST PIECE IN THE WORLD or MAKE AN AMAZING DEDICATION TO THE YANKEES. Why don't you get your facts straight homeboy because the more you talk the more I can imagine diahrrea erupting from your mouth.

yo not for nothin but you sound like a cryin little bitch who never got shine for somethin. neither me or any of the other heads pix i posted have shit to prove, my 13-14 yr graffiti carrer to date started illegal, and has been a 50 / 50 balance ever since day one. i post shit on here cuz i feel like it, you need to str8 up recognize that i dont gotta post shit. legal or illegal, and why would i go postin every single illegal tag i ever did, like some people in here. i know what i do and done, and am secure with who i am. unlike you non descripts who just sit behind your screen names and talk shit, and talk about how illegal you are, nigga u prolly only 17 yrs old.

im almost 30 yrs old, you think ima stay breakin night 6 days a week for the rest of my life? nigga i got bigger plans, if you wanna run in circles forever, then do you.

i will never forget where i came from ,and graffiti aint goin anywhere. i can always do it when and how i want. FOR ME, not a peanut gallery who just clicks on the computer, sees a pic and makes a judgement. your nobody in my eyes.

STR8UP , IVE SAID THIS NUMOROUS TIMES TO YOU NOBODIES IN HERE. IF YOU GOT ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME, STEP TO ME LIKE A MANWHEN U SEE ME AND POST UP. SEE HOW REAL IT GETS.

TILL THEN, GET OFF MY DICK. OR POST YOUR TAG, AND SHOW ME HOW REAL YOU ARE. BUT YOU WONT DO THAT WILL YOU? YOU REAL ASS ILEGAL PUSSY.:lol:

AND FOR THE RECORD GRAFFITI IS ABOUT PUTTIN YOUR NAME UP, AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YOUVE BEEN THERE, NOT "FUCK THE GOVERNMENT" TRUST ME GRAFFITI TO THE GOVERNMENT IS LIKE A FLY BUZZING IN YOUR FACE.

IF YOUR CHOICE IS TO GO THRU LIFE BEING THAT LITTLE BUG, GO AHEAD. BUT YOU AINT DOIN SHIT BUT GETTIN BUFFED AND FORGOTTEN, IM TAKIN MORE PERMINENT WAYS OF GOIN DOWN IN HISTORY.

HOLD THAT........

Re: the abu guy

Your view is close minded and arrogant. Graffiti is "meant" to be whatever the person doing it has in mind. There isn't a book of rules for "graffiti persons" to abide by and the unwritten book is open for interpretation. There is no higher authority.

If you like less complex looking shit with less colors, good for you. If you don't like "pretty" graffiti, and want people to know this, then go put your version of "what graffiti is meant to be" over it and deal with what the architects of that "pretty" graffiti will do to you when they find you, or buff it and await a similar response. Dissing it anonymously undermines your already one-sided, ridiculous point.

The "fuck the goverment" thing is a childish fantasy. Even if there are writers who're using graffiti as some kind of political cause, they sure as hell aren't making much of an impact. Average people don't look at graf and think "wow, now there's a powerful anti-government stance from a passionate revolutionary force. The government is definitely bad!" They either don't give a shit at all, don't like it and don't care what it means, or think it's gang related and become scared of its presence. There are a few people who like it, and an even fewer number of people receive it politically and draw some kind of socio-whatever significance out of it and end up writing redundant books or watered-down, malinformed newspaper editorials on it. WHAT A SOCIETAL IMPACT! "Fuck the government" graf is some third-world-country-immersed-in-civil-war-citizens-outrage shit. I doubt you're a third-world resident.

prolly just some bitter little toy i went over once and is mad cuz he hears his boys talk about me all the time or has to see my shit everywhere he goes :P

"YEAH FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!" (WHILE YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO CASH YOU UNEMPLOYMENT CHECK)

aight , enough fuckin wit these herbs i got shit to do.

HOLY COW BATMAN

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

AND FOR THE RECORD GRAFFITI IS ABOUT PUTTIN YOUR NAME UP, AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YOUVE BEEN THERE, NOT "FUCK THE GOVERNMENT" TRUST ME GRAFFITI TO THE GOVERNMENT IS LIKE A FLY BUZZING IN YOUR FACE.

IF YOUR CHOICE IS TO GO THRU LIFE BEING THAT LITTLE BUG, GO AHEAD. BUT YOU AINT DOIN SHIT BUT GETTIN BUFFED AND FORGOTTEN, IM TAKIN MORE PERMINENT WAYS OF GOIN DOWN IN HISTORY.

HOLD THAT........

THATS IT AND ONLY THAT

TRUER WORDS HAVE NOT BEEN WRITTEN ON 12oz

big bem k to the t to the c

Originally posted by dustwardprez

your a fucking fool all graff should be leagal. i feal that if you can get the owners permission great hit it up. i have done time for graff and it sucked. it was almost enough to make me quit. now i hit chill piecing spots. and bomb alot less.

blah blah

MAN YOU SOUND LIKE A PUSSY ASS FAG

LEAGLES ARE COO BUT THEY NEVER GET AS MUCH RESPECT AS SOME HARD ASS GRITTY DIRTY BOMBING.....IF YOUVE BEEN CAUGHT 20 TIMES THEN YOUR A BEGINNER ASS TOY

GO PAINT WALLS YOU SCARED ASS LEAGLE EAGLE...

Archived