Trucker Cap Productions ONLY!!!!!!!

kept1

Originally posted by dustwardprez

so fucking die if you got your first trucker hat in the last 3yrs.

I got mine a week and three years ago....does that make mine okay?

Who cares? The black man has his Do-Rag, Whitey has the monopoly on trucker hats....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I just wanted that hat because it has satire and decent letters, I was joking in a sence because I am going to make one of my own because that idea is too funny...And I did buy my last trucker hat in the last 3 years because I don't see baseball caps with graffiti kings writing on them. I'm not jocking people I just like to have a hat with a writer that I respect on it, I don't wear them either.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Asickeronius

Trucker hats should be manufactured and sold with a little remote control activated match stuffed in the liner so that you could burn the entire stupid youth of america with the flip of a switch on one master remote control! Die you trendy fuckers! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good show ole chap

Guest imported_Europe

The next guy to quote another photo in this thread is dumber than the whole trucker-hat army!!!

Stop doing it! It wears out the photohosts and make the thread slower to load!

Now Ill go and look for some new flicks for this thread...

Re: ...

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-

Asic are you unhappy?

Hahahaha........no.

I just think trucker hats make kids look stupid. Just like my young ass little sister wearing em. I wanna burn her up too. All because of the hat.......see what the hats do to me! I'm possessed..........

ha!

Archived