blue skies, sunshine, and a 3 day weekend (friday 11th june)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday: my friday is practicly done already did the bar with a few of my team, cooked dinner, did the pile of dishes I made the night before and tonight, got a 30 pack of pbr, all my squade is chilling for there beach ride tomorrow that I'm not going on cause well as you all prolly knoow I hate nj. Waiting for the roomate to come home see what she is up to ptolly just kick it and go to bed early

Saturday: prolly going back to the rents house for a minute and hang out score some free food and grip my other ride up to brang down. Try to obtain a fucking couch for the spot the boosted lawyers chair are compfy but shit need a couch yahmean, its not to fun sitting next to a lady when you got 2 chairs ;-)

Sunday: nothing will compare to the 16 hours of drinking that happen last sunday at the wachovia race so ill prolly be bored as shit and check out this new digi cable we got installed tonight and see what that shit is all about

Fuck it I'm already doing nothing this weekend and its time for work again

BANG

Originally posted by dowmagik

no, oregon izzys. SOME OF THAT GARLIC GREEN BEANS AND MASH POTATOES. im getting hungry just thinking about it.

oh, well i didnt mean it was IN puerto rico but i guess i got the answer anyway.

my izzy's is the BEST puerto rican food in the city for like 30 years, small lil restaurant in the projects.

Archived